Announcement

Collapse

Newsdesk Guidelines

The NEWSDESK is the area for TheologyWeb news and announcements. This is not a debate area. There will be times when you won't agree with certain official announcements and commentary. If so, do not argue or dispute in this area but take it up in an appropriate area of the forum or by Private Message. Threads may only be started by TheologyWeb leadership, but responses may be posted by the entire community.

General TheologyWeb forum rules: here.
See more
See less

Scheduled Maintenance - 05/05/2018 4AM EST

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And now there is an Amen tally at the top of the page

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by Raphael View Post
      I will need to figure out later (when it's not 2:30am and I have to be at Church for setup at 6:30am) why it's got the wording wrong.

And despite all the maintenance and patching, we still have quick reply issues.
      We surely to appreciate you, Sir Raph!

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
        Hmmmm... you're just tricking us into amen'ing (Thanking you for this post) you!
        it was not working for me till now.

and why the thank instead of Amen now?

Comment

Originally posted by RumTumTugger View Post
          it was not working for me till now.

and why the thank instead of Amen now?
          I upgraded the plug-in for that (as the old version would work with the update vBulletin) and it was keeping it's default wording. I have fixed that.
          Be watchful, stand firm in the faith, act like men, be strong.
          1 Corinthians 16:13

"...he [Doherty] is no historian and he is not even conversant with the historical discussions of the very matters he wants to pontificate on."
          -Ben Witherington III

Comment

Originally posted by mossrose View Post
            AMEN.jpg
            The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by mossrose View Post
              The Canuckistani PIN™ wielder is not wrong here.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
              "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
              "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

I will sort out the shout box ASAP (but not tonight)
                Be watchful, stand firm in the faith, act like men, be strong.
                1 Corinthians 16:13

"...he [Doherty] is no historian and he is not even conversant with the historical discussions of the very matters he wants to pontificate on."
                -Ben Witherington III

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                  Amen is now thank you for this post?!?

The world is turned upside-down [ATTACH=CONFIG]27644[/ATTACH]
                  That's what happens when you let someone from New Zealand to the maintenance.

Comment

He broke it.... He broke the box....
                    A happy family is but an earlier heaven.
                    George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Originally posted by Catholicity View Post
                      He broke it.... He broke the box....
                      ...and there was much rejoicing.
                      Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                      sigpic
                      I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                      Working...
                      X