Announcement

Collapse

Newsdesk Guidelines

The NEWSDESK is the area for TheologyWeb news and announcements. This is not a debate area. There will be times when you won't agree with certain official announcements and commentary. If so, do not argue or dispute in this area but take it up in an appropriate area of the forum or by Private Message. Threads may only be started by TheologyWeb leadership, but responses may be posted by the entire community.

General TheologyWeb forum rules: here.
See more
See less

Scheduled Maintenance - 08/05/2018 4AM EST

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scheduled Maintenance - 08/05/2018 4AM EST

I will be doing some more work on the server.
    rebuilding some database tables to reduce size. The server will be offline for this part.
    either repairing or sorting out a new chatbox
    Be watchful, stand firm in the faith, act like men, be strong.
    1 Corinthians 16:13

"...he [Doherty] is no historian and he is not even conversant with the historical discussions of the very matters he wants to pontificate on."
    -Ben Witherington III

Great.

I may get sleep instead of browsing tweb all night.

Thanks for your help here.

Comment

And done.

"...he [Doherty] is no historian and he is not even conversant with the historical discussions of the very matters he wants to pontificate on."
      -Ben Witherington III

Comment

Thanks Raphael.

Comment

Well. The Tweb favicon.ico has been replaced with the vBulletin one. A small oversight I assume.
          . . . the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; . . . -- Romans 1:16 KJV

. . . that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures: . . . -- 1 Corinthians 15:3-4 KJV

Whosoever believeth that Jesus is the Christ is born of God: . . . -- 1 John 5:1 KJV

Comment

Originally posted by 37818 View Post
            Well. The Tweb favicon.ico has been replaced with the vBulletin one. A small oversight I assume.
            oops.....I will need to find the old favicon

-Ben Witherington III

Comment

Originally posted by Raphael View Post
              oops.....I will need to find the old favicon
              it's in our shared theologyweb tech dropbox folder.

Comment

What the heck is a favicon?

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Originally posted by mossrose View Post
                  What the heck is a favicon?
                  Look at the left edge of the tabs in your browser (and sometimes in the address bar) there is a small icon showing. Right now it is a checkmark V for Vbulletin. It used to be a miniature earth and dove logo of tweb.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                    Look at the left edge of the tabs in your browser (and sometimes in the address bar) there is a small icon showing. Right now it is a checkmark V for Vbulletin. It used to be a miniature earth and dove logo of tweb.
                    Ok. I see it. Weird I never noticed it before. Thanks, Sparky!

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                      The Tweb logo is showing for me.
                      Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                      sigpic
                      I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
                        The Tweb logo is showing for me.
                        Same here. That's why I was wondering what they were talking about.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                          Same here. That's why I was wondering what they were talking about.
                          It's not showing now.
                          Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                          sigpic
                          I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
                            It's not showing now.
                            might have been in your cache.

Comment

The Tweb favicon.png that I had posted a few years back also got changed to vBulletin icon.

The board is telling me the file is not a valid image file. Uploading it as an attachment I get the same message that it is not a valid image file.
                              . . . the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; . . . -- Romans 1:16 KJV

. . . that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures: . . . -- 1 Corinthians 15:3-4 KJV

Whosoever believeth that Jesus is the Christ is born of God: . . . -- 1 John 5:1 KJV

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X