Announcement

Collapse

Prayer Requests and Praise Reports Guidelines

Post your prayers, your words of encouragement, edification and help to another in this thread.

This area is strictly non-debate, all faiths or non-faiths are allowed.

Please keep in mind the rules: here
See more
See less

Co worker in hospital

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Co worker in hospital

One of my co workers is in the ER for a heart issue. He can't be older than 35. His name is Mike.
    "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Comment

Let us know what they find out. My brother who is only mid 40's just had triple bypass last year.

Comment

I am become death...

Comment

Turns out it's afib. I don't know what that means for him and work going forward but he seems in good spirits.
          "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Comment

Originally posted by KingsGambit View Post
            Turns out it's afib. I don't know what that means for him and work going forward but he seems in good spirits.
            With my dad he just had to take medicine for a while, and later they used something like a defibrillator to try and get it beating in sync again. He was going to need surgery if that didn't work out. So, continuing to .

Comment

Mercy to him, and grace...
              "What I pray of you is, to keep your eye upon Him, for that is everything. Do you say, 'How am I to keep my eye on Him?' I reply, keep your eye off everything else, and you will soon see Him. All depends on the eye of faith being kept on Him. How simple it is!" (J.B. Stoney)

Comment