View Poll Results: Does your Christianity lead you to want unique political interventions in Israel?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, a lot

0 0%
  • A little bit

0 0%
  • No idea / No opinion / Maybe?

2 15.38%
  • No

11 84.62%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: US interventionism in Israel and End Times (Poll)

Faith
    Atheist
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cow Poke View Post
    You've ignorantly created your own trap. If the Arabs are so "oppressed and persecuted", why don't these FILTHY RICH Arabs come to their aid?
    Wow, your racism knows no bounds... when some Arabs are poor it's evidence to you they're a deficient and defective people, and when they're rich it's evidence to you they're a deficient and defective people...

Their situation actually reminds me of America:

UN shocked by level of poverty in Alabama: 'We haven't seen this in the first world':
    "I saw homes that are not connected to public sewage systems, whose owners can't afford to install septic tanks. Many resort to digging ditches & straight piping waste water to within meters of homes... I haven’t seen [anything as bad as] this [before]" - UN Inspector
    Apparently Americans 'like to live in sewage' rather than build!

And elsewhere in the country there are FILTHY RICH Americans, which obviously just proves the moral bankruptcy and deficiency of the entire American race (by your logic).

I guess some race that can build stuff rather than sit in sewage, like Arabs from Dubai, should come and kick Americans out of their homes and take their land, and run the country instead...

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Starlight View Post
    Wow, your racism knows no bounds...
    Oh, here we go with the snowflake nonsense.

when some Arabs are poor it's evidence to you they're a deficient and defective people, and when they're rich it's evidence to you they're a deficient and defective people...
    What a steamin' load of horsiepoo.

The point is that the Arab world does not WANT the 'Palestinian" problem resolved --- they want to hang on to it to fuel their stated aspirations that Israel be wiped off the face of the earth. Something you ignorantly claim they retracted, and I proved otherwise.

1 Tim 2:5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus.

3. Amen Jedidiah, RumTumTugger amen'd this post.
    Theologyweb's Official Grandfather Jedidiah's Avatar
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    And from this you think it's reasonable to draw the conclusion that this isn't the result of decades of oppression and persecution, but rather that the people-group itself ('Arabs' as Shapiro put it) is deficient and incapable of managing themselves?
    It is not the abilities of the Arabs who are being demeaned here, just the actions of the Arabs in charge of those specific areas. If Arabs wanted to make things better they would be better.
    Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

5. Amen Cow Poke, RumTumTugger amen'd this post.
    Must...have...caffeine One Bad Pig's Avatar
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Do Arabs in general not like to build? Are they in general content with living in open sewage? Are they just a deficient people-group when it comes to construction compared to Jews? Or, perhaps has what has been done to the Arabs in Palestine terrible, leaving them with awful living conditions?
    When Israel refused to let back in those who'd left to get out of the way of their Arab compatriots (as they'd asked), their Arab compatriots left them to rot. When, in a fit of pique, their Arab compatriots kicked out all their Jewish population to retaliate, Israel welcomed them.

There's your difference.
    Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio

I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

7. Amen Cow Poke, Jedidiah amen'd this post.
    Must...have...caffeine One Bad Pig's Avatar
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cow Poke View Post
    "Peace will come when the Arabs will love their children more than they hate us"

Golda Meir as quoted in A Land of Our Own : An Oral Autobiography (1973) edited by Marie Syrkin, p. 242
    IS-627x374.jpg
    Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio

I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist