Announcement

Collapse

Amphitheater Guidelines

In the Amphitheater we sit back and share a good song, offer a movie review, discuss sports, or anything in entertainment and family enjoyment.

If you need to refresh yourself on the decorum, now would be a good time.

Forum Rules: here
Steam Group: here

Thanks!
See more
See less

Favorite Music Videos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorite Music Videos

Post your favorite music videos, I'll start.

Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
    sigpic
    I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

Comment

Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
        sigpic
        I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

The combo of Project 86's "Spy Hunter:"

and "My Will be a Dead Man" (for some reason the vid on youtube is incomplete...gah)
          I DENOUNCE DONALD J. TRUMP AND ALL HIS IMMORAL ACTS.

Comment

Here is probably the funniest music video I've ever seen (just watch the bald guy--you'll know what I mean):

Comment

Originally posted by Zymologist View Post
              The combo of Project 86's "Spy Hunter:"

and "My Will be a Dead Man" (for some reason the vid on youtube is incomplete...gah)
              Yeah, that's a great combo.

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Boy you guys like some rough stuff. I prefer the old school playing of Peter Green and Danny Kirwin.

Comment

Project 86 does some fun music videos in general:

(No, that's not blood)

Comment

This one got banned from MTV because it was "too graphic".

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by seer View Post
                        Boy you guys like some rough stuff.
                        And here I thought I was being tame....

Comment

Here's another older one:

sigpic

Comment

This one, too:

sigpic

Comment

~ Russell ("MelMak")

"[Sing] and [make] melody in your heart to the Lord." -- Ephesians 5:19b

Fight spam!

Comment