Announcement

Collapse

Amphitheater Guidelines

In the Amphitheater we sit back and share a good song, offer a movie review, discuss sports, or anything in entertainment and family enjoyment.

If you need to refresh yourself on the decorum, now would be a good time.

Forum Rules: here
Steam Group: here

Thanks!
See more
See less

Favorite Music Videos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

“I think God, in creating man, somewhat overestimated his ability.” ― Oscar Wilde
    “And if there were a God, I think it very unlikely that He would have such an uneasy vanity as to be offended by those who doubt His existence” ― Bertrand Russell
    “not all there” - you know who you are

Comment

When the white flame in us is gone
      And we that lost the world's delight
      Stiffen in darkness.

Left alone to crumble in our separate light
      When your swift hair is quiet in death
      And through the lips corruption
      Thrust to still the labor of my breath

When we are dust, when we are dust
      When your swift hair is quiet in death
      And through the lips corruption

Thrust to still the labor of my breath
      When we are dust, when we are dust...

Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

Walkie talkie man stereogram.
        sigpic

Comment

"I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Comment

Here's another one for seer:

I so wish I could sing this, but it's just a little bit too much in the rafters for me to hit it all.
            Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
            sigpic
            I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
              Here's another one for seer:

I so wish I could sing this, but it's just a little bit too much in the rafters for me to hit it all.
              That's what I'm talking about!
              Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

Comment

Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                sigpic
                I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
                      Now that was cool!

Comment

Comment

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Picture this, it is June of 1971, late on a warm,summer night. I'm 18, I just left a friend off and I'm on my way home and I hear this song on a New York station for the first time - I knew immediately it was something special, I actually pulled over to hear to the words better. It was my last night at home for a while - by the evening of the next day I was on Parris Island, beginning Marine Corps Boot camp training. They were both strange and wonderful days...

Comment

I Am the Walrus.

Comment