Announcement

Collapse

Memorial Garden Guidelines

This forum is to remember all friends and family who passed from this earth. We were lucky to know them, let us encourage one another with their memories.
This is not a debate area, nor a place to speak ill of the dead.

Please keep in mind the rules: here
See more
See less

School Shooting - Multiple fatalities...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• School Shooting - Multiple fatalities...

Multiple fatalities reported after Texas high school shooting

I put this here because these people need prayer and support, and I didn't want this to turn into another gun control rant.
    SANTA FE, Texas -- At many as 10 people were killed in a shooting Friday morning at a high school south of Houston, law enforcement sources confirmed to CBS News. The school district has confirmed an unspecified number of injuries but said it wouldn't immediately release further details.

Two students and a school resource officer were shot and injured, CBS News has learned. Another law enforcement officer was also injured but was not shot.

Assistant Principal Cris Richardson said a suspect "has been arrested and secured."

"We hope the worst is over and I really can't say any more about that because it would be pure speculation," Richardson told media outlets at the scene.

School officials said law enforcement officers were working to secure the building "and initiate all emergency management protocols to release and move students to another location." Students from the high school were being transported to another location to reunite with their parents.
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Oh Lord! ing
      "What has the Church gained if it is popular, but there is no conviction, no repentance, no power?" - A.W. Tozer

"... there are two parties in Washington, the stupid party and the evil party, who occasionally get together and do something both stupid and evil, and this is called bipartisanship." - Everett Dirksen

Comment

Comment

ing

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
          "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
          "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Early reports indicate that Dimitrios Pagourtzis, a 17 year old (former?) student at the school used homemade explosive devises and a shotgun to kill at least ten students and teachers.

Lord, you can't come soon enough

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
            "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
            "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
              Early reports indicate that Dimitrios Pagourtzis, a 17 year old (former?) student at the school used homemade explosive devises and a shotgun to kill at least ten students and teachers.

Lord, you can't come soon enough
              So they put the name out instead of just calling him a shooter? When will they learn.

Comment

Ten lives lost, ten seriously wounded.

Imagine being a parent, sending your kids to school just like any other day (Many Texas schools, this is the last day of the school year), and finding out they are no longer living.
                The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                  Ten lives lost, ten seriously wounded.

Imagine being a parent, sending your kids to school just like any other day (Many Texas schools, this is the last day of the school year), and finding out they are no longer living.

Comment

Watch your links! http://www.theologyweb.com/campus/fa...corumetiquette

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                    Working...
                    X