Buc-ee's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jedidiah View Post
    I am not a bad pig, but I much prefer the dark meat on chicken or turkey. Those white meats seem to lack flavor. I vote for the piggy.
    TOWMblue.png
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

I like the dark meat, also. However, the wing is my favourite part of chicken or turkey. If I have a sandwich, I will choose thigh meat, but if I'm just eating a piece I will always take any available wings.

They are considered white meat.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Originally posted by mossrose View Post
        I like the dark meat, also. However, the wing is my favourite part of chicken or turkey. If I have a sandwich, I will choose thigh meat, but if I'm just eating a piece I will always take any available wings.

They are considered white meat.
        Wings have pretty much the smallest meat percentage of any part of the bird. Buffalo Wings is a brilliant marketing ploy to create a market for a part that is otherwise mostly worthless (making them spicy so you sell more beer is an added bonus).
        Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
        sigpic
        I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
          Wings have pretty much the smallest meat percentage of any part of the bird. Buffalo Wings is a brilliant marketing ploy to create a market for a part that is otherwise mostly worthless (making them spicy so you sell more beer is an added bonus).
          I don't eat buffalo wings. Only chicken and turkey.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
            [ATTACH=CONFIG]27895[/ATTACH]
            But that ain't chicken.
            Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

But they have the highest percentage of skin. That makes them worth while - good crispy skin.
              Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

But that ain't chicken.
                Yes, it sure ain't.
                The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

But they have the highest percentage of skin. That makes them worthless.
                  ftfy n/c
                  Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                  sigpic
                  I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

ftfy n/c
                    Crispy skin is good.

Comment

I prefer dark meat chicken & turkey.

Of course, I'm a bad pig.
                      Too slimy.

The dark meat. not you.

Comment

Here you go, proof I've been to Buc-ee's. This was taken this past Saturday. Rational Gaze wasn't with me because he had been sick and was home resting and didn't feel up to a road trip. The cup in my hand is iced tea I brought home for him.

QF and Buc-ee.jpeg

This particular location only has 120 fuel islands, a few less than CP's estimate of "hundreds". They also sell pickled quail eggs, which I didn't know before.
                        Curiosity never hurt anyone. It was stupidity that killed the cat.

Comment

Originally posted by QuantaFille View Post
                          Here you go, proof I've been to Buc-ee's. This was taken this past Saturday. Rational Gaze wasn't with me because he had been sick and was home resting and didn't feel up to a road trip. The cup in my hand is iced tea I brought home for him.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]28105[/ATTACH]

This particular location only has 120 fuel islands, a few less than CP's estimate of "hundreds". They also sell pickled quail eggs, which I didn't know before.
                          Next time pose with your head in the beaver's mouth. More drama!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                            Next time pose with your head in the beaver's mouth. More drama!!
                            I was actually trying not to touch him. Being in direct sunlight on a hot day, that thing was HOT! But, there is a picture somewhere of me as a teenager posing with the lion statues at the zoo, and my arm is in a lion's mouth.
                            Curiosity never hurt anyone. It was stupidity that killed the cat.

Comment