Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

MS13 - Animals?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tassman View Post
    This language is unacceptable in a debate about immigration.
    When discussing beasts such as MS-13 who's motto is "mata, viola, controla" which means "kill, rape, control" who literally celebrate extreme brutality and who are responsible for a long string of bloody atrocities, the language is not only acceptable but warranted. And listening to hypocritical leftists crying crocodile tears over Trump calling them "animals" while calling Trump the same thing or worse is extremely annoying.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
      When discussing beasts such as MS-13 who's motto is "mata, viola, controla" which means "kill, rape, control" who literally celebrate extreme brutality and who are responsible for a long string of bloody atrocities, the language is not only acceptable but warranted. And listening to hypocritical leftists crying crocodile tears over Trump calling them "animals" while calling Trump the same thing or worse is extremely annoying.
      You and your colleagues have missed the point. It's Trump's "dog-whistle" use of blurry lines to criminalise entire groups of people...”raping, thieving Mexicans” being a case in point...in order to to get anti-immigrant support on side. Clearly, judging by your collective response, it works.
      “He felt that his whole life was a kind of dream and he sometimes wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it.” - Douglas Adams.

Comment

You and your colleagues have missed the point. It's Trump's "dog-whistle" use of blurry lines to criminalise entire groups of people...”raping, thieving Mexicans” being a case in point...in order to to get anti-immigrant support on side. Clearly, judging by your collective response, it works.
        You have dog whistle on the brain.
        The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
          You have dog whistle on the brain.
          That is because he hears one EVERY time Trump speaks... It must be frustrating...
          Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

Originally posted by Tassmoron View Post
            It's Trump's "dog-whistle" use of blurry lines to criminalise entire groups of people...”raping, thieving Mexicans” being a case in point...
            Which is something Trump never actually said, even though the mainstream media sure has low-info morons like you fooled.
            Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
            But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
            Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

The old "dog whistle" rationalization. Perfect for when someone didn't say what you accuse them of saying so you resort to this tactic in order to pretend that's what was "really" meant.

Funny how so many on the left can detect all these racist "dog whistles" considering they claim that they're designed for only racists to pick up on.

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
              "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
              "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

The old "dog whistle" rationalization. Perfect for when someone didn't say what you accuse them of saying so you resort to this tactic in order to pretend that's what was "really" meant.

Funny how so many on the left can detect all these racist "dog whistles" considering they claim that they're designed for only racists to pick up on.
                Well, there you have it! I bet Tassman even has a KKK flag in his garage*!!!

*Rogue will get this reference, but, no, I am not saying Tassman is a KKK sympathizer.
                The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Says more about Tass, than Trump...
                  Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                    Well, there you have it! I bet Tassman even has a KKK flag in his garage*!!!

*Rogue will get this reference, but, no, I am not saying Tassman is a KKK sympathizer.
                    Prolly got green teeth to boot

Comment

Originally posted by seer View Post
                      Says more about Tass, than Trump...
                      It speaks volumes about those who keep claiming to detect them

Comment

Originally posted by Starlight View Post
                        Have you read the transcript? I have. Trump was doing his usual waffle, and as usual with Trump it's not entirely clear what he's referring to. It's one of those "some of them are bad people" type statements where the who 'them' is precisely is left vague. He wasn't specifically talking about only MS-13, nor was he talking about all immigrants and wannabe immigrants.

Nonetheless calling people "animals" is unacceptable dehumanizing language in any context. Even the worst criminals or terrorists are people, they are not animals, and he should be ashamed of saying otherwise.
                        You are right, they are not animals. They are monsters.

Take a look at what they do:

http://talkrealsolutions.com/ms-13-g...d-take-videos/

Warning: very graphic images of murder and dismemberment.

Comment

Have you read the transcript? I have. Trump was doing his usual waffle, and as usual with Trump it's not entirely clear what he's referring to....
                          This is a classic example of people who allow their hatred for Trump to take him literally instead of seriously.

Comment

Have you read the transcript? I have. Trump was doing his usual waffle, and as usual with Trump it's not entirely clear what he's referring to. It's one of those "some of them are bad people" type statements where the who 'them' is precisely is left vague. He wasn't specifically talking about only MS-13, nor was he talking about all immigrants and wannabe immigrants.
                            Funny how even many of the Trump haters in the media who jumped on Trump for the "animals" remark have quickly backed off and even in a few rare cases apologized for their mistake but in your world this still serves as irrefutable proof that Trump is racist

Comment

Funny how even many of the Trump haters in the media who jumped on Trump for the "animals" remark have quickly backed off and even in a few rare cases apologized for their mistake but in your world this still serves as irrefutable proof that Trump is racist
                              Didn't a lot of those who backed off do so because they realized they'd made similar remarks about others? Didn't you post a bunch of examples of that?

Comment

That Trump would use such dehumanizing language of a subset of immigrants is horrifying. What more proof do we need that he's a monster?
                                I DENOUNCE DONALD J. TRUMP AND ALL HIS IMMORAL ACTS.

Comment