Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thundercats to get the teen titans go treatment.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thundercats to get the teen titans go treatment.

Dear cartoon network stop to consider just how bad an idea this is. The original show and the 2011 reboot are good shows with strong fanbases. You get enough criticism as it is for your treatment of your own fans for your emphasis on comedy that can be described as snorting pixie sticks. I know you guys saw how people reacted positively to samurai Jack coming back with an actually ending that fans loved. You could have taken one of the most iconic franchises of the 80s combined it with what worked of the reboot and made something spectacular. You wonder why people are jumping ship it is because of stuff like this.
    sigpic

About the only time I watch Cartoon Network anymore is late Saturday night.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
      About the only time I watch Cartoon Network anymore is late Saturday night.
      Crunchyroll and viz can do everything there.
      sigpic

Comment

I got nothing.
        The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
          FIFY n/c

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
          "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
          "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
            FIFY n/c
            There, I got that!
            The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Teen Titans didn't deserve the Teen Titans Go! treatment, and I can say that no other franchise deserves it either. They keep pumping out garbage, cut cancelling good stuff like Symbionic Titan, and Atomic Puppet*. There seems to be very little worth watching as far as animation these days. At least the new DuckTales is certainly getting a second Season, problem is it might not be until October that it is released.

Oh well, at least I have some older stuff I can watch, and lots of stuff in my video game backlog.

*Well, this one hasn't been officially cancelled, but there has been no word since early 2017 that I can find. Basically over a year since Season 1 ended, and no new info. Might as well have been cancelled at that point.

Comment

Originally posted by Cerebrum123 View Post
                Teen Titans didn't deserve the Teen Titans Go! treatment, and I can say that no other franchise deserves it either. They keep pumping out garbage, cut cancelling good stuff like Symbionic Titan, and Atomic Puppet*. There seems to be very little worth watching as far as animation these days. At least the new DuckTales is certainly getting a second Season, problem is it might not be until October that it is released.

Oh well, at least I have some older stuff I can watch, and lots of stuff in my video game backlog.

*Well, this one hasn't been officially cancelled, but there has been no word since early 2017 that I can find. Basically over a year since Season 1 ended, and no new info. Might as well have been cancelled at that point.
                Anime and tokusatsu are doing well at least.
                sigpic

Comment

Looks like you guys got this!

Unsubscribing.

Comment

Originally posted by TheWall View Post
                    Anime and tokusatsu are doing well at least.
                    Haven't really found any anime that have caught my attention since Naruto. I'm not sure what tokusatsu is either.

Comment

Originally posted by TheWall View Post
                      I know you guys saw how people reacted positively to samurai Jack coming back with an actually ending that fans loved.
                      From my experience, while some fans may have loved the ending, some fans didn't care for it at all. I don't know which of the two groups was larger, but either way it was a very polarizing ending that a lot of people strongly disliked.

Comment