Recurring Dreams / Nightmares

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cerebrum123 View Post
    I've had that one yeah. Although mine usually grow back in, and repeatedly fall out. It's like a fountain of teeth in those nightmares.
    Shark!
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
      Shark!
      I've had dreams of growing gills, and breathing underwater at other times. So maybe there is something to that.

Comment

I had a lucid dream the other night, where I knew I was dreaming and I was walking around looking at things. Kinda like VR but better.

Comment

OK, I had a recurring dream in the late 80s early 90s right before my conversion. I'm walking down a dirt road and it opens up into a beautiful valley, with little houses. It looked like the shire in the Lord of the Rings movies (this was before the movies ever came out). And all these families come out to meet me, they are kind and very happy - but there is something about them that I can't abide - so every time I quickly leave. After my conversion I realized what bothered me about them - they were righteous, they were holy... I was not...
          Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

I just filled my tank at the gas station - that's becoming a nightmare.

But that's not what this thread is about.

It's been AGES since I've had that nightmare/dream about showing up for class to take a test, and discovering I forgot to wear clothes.

I do, however, still have these recurring nightmarettes where I fill up my tank, forget to put the nozzle back, and drive off with a gas pump dragging behind me.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]27924[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]27925[/ATTACH]
            [ATTACH=CONFIG]27926[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]27927[/ATTACH]
            [ATTACH=CONFIG]27928[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]27929[/ATTACH]

It makes me EXTRA careful when I leave the gas station, and, no, it has never happened to me.

yet

I've had several re-accurring dreams. I try to understanding why I am having a certain dream and then when I figure it out, they go away.

So, in your case, what do you have against gasoline or gas pumps?

Comment

Originally posted by Christian3 View Post
              So, in your case, what do you have against gasoline or gas pumps?
              He is a well known gasaphobe...
              Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

Comment

Originally posted by seer View Post
                He is a well known gasaphobe...
                Well, I WASN'T, til NOW!
                The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Well, I WASN'T, til NOW!
                  Happy to help!

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                    Anyone else ever have the teeth dream? Where you notice a loose tooth and wiggle it and it comes out, then others come out and pretty soon you don't have any teeth? Or hair sometimes.

Or is that just a pirate thing?
                    When i was six i did something like that. Pulled my loose tooth and got blood everywhere in my sleep.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TheWall View Post
                      When i was six i did something like that. Pulled my loose tooth and got blood everywhere in my sleep.
                      Did you ever dream you were eating a giant marshmallow and then wake up and wonder where your pillow was?

Comment

Did you ever dream you were eating a giant marshmallow and then wake up and wonder where your pillow was?
                        So, the preacher came up with a brilliant idea to help him know when it was time to wind down his sermon. He'd put a coughdrop in his mouth at the beginning of the sermon, and when it was dissolved, he knew it was time to come to a close.

That worked great for a couple weeks, til he accidentally pulled a loose button (from his suit coat) out of his pocket and popped it into his mouth, and started to preach..................

Comment

Anyone else ever have the teeth dream? Where you notice a loose tooth and wiggle it and it comes out, then others come out and pretty soon you don't have any teeth? Or hair sometimes.

Or is that just a pirate thing?
                          I have had the tooth dream, but no matter how many I spit out there seem to be lots left.
                          Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment