Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

It wasn't Broidy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It wasn't Broidy

Broidy's got an interesting history, but it doesn't include sleeping with Playboy models. It does include paying off other people's mistresses.
    Broidy paid over $90,000 to the girlfriend of a high-ranking OSC official from April 2004 through October 2005. The payments were used to cover the girlfriend’s living expenses and rent. Broidy also covered the girlfriend’s hospital bills. Broidy also agreed to pay $5,500 a month to a relative of the girlfriend beginning in October 2003, for a total of $44,000. These payments were concealed through a sham loan agreement between Broidy and the relative.

Here’s a Theory About That $1.6 Million Payout From a GOP Official to a Playboy Model
    Let me offer an alternative explanation of the affair and the payoff. It is still just a hypothesis, but, I would argue, it fits more comfortably with what we know about the various players than the reported version of events: Donald Trump, not Elliott Broidy, had an affair with Shera Bechard. Bechard hired Keith Davidson, who had negotiated both Playboy playmate Karen McDougal’s deal with the National Enquirer and Stormy Daniels’s NDA with Trump. Davidson called Cohen, and the two of them negotiated a $1.6 million payment to Bechard.

Shera bechard.jpg

Look again, folks, that's not Ivanka. So I guess that makes her fair game.

You conspiracy nuts are an endless source of amusement.
    Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
    But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
    Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

It's all just about sex. Thanks to the Clintons this sort of stuff no longer even raises an eyebrow.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post

You conspiracy nuts are an endless source of amusement.
        Some conspiracy theories are bound to be more fun than others. Don't be jealous.

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
        It's all just about sex. Thanks to the Clintons this sort of stuff no longer even raises an eyebrow.
        My students think they're the ones who invented sex. You're just an older version.

Comment

Originally posted by lao tzu View Post
          Some conspiracy theories are bound to be more fun than others. Don't be jealous.
          It's not the conspiracy theories themselves I find amusing, it's the nutjobs who fall for them.
          Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
          But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
          Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment