Announcement

Collapse

Memorial Garden Guidelines

This forum is to remember all friends and family who passed from this earth. We were lucky to know them, let us encourage one another with their memories.
This is not a debate area, nor a place to speak ill of the dead.

Please keep in mind the rules: here
See more
See less

YouTube's totalbiscuit passed away yesterday.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• YouTube's totalbiscuit passed away yesterday.

After battling cancer and chemo the cynical Brit has passed away.
    sigpic

who?

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
      who?
      I think he does stuff like video game reviews. Only reason I even recognize the name is because they said he does the voice for one of characters in Awesomenauts.

Comment

Originally posted by Cerebrum123 View Post
        I think he does stuff like video game reviews. Only reason I even recognize the name is because they said he does the voice for one of characters in Awesomenauts.
        awesome what?

Comment

awesome what?
          Awesomenauts, a video game on Steam, and currently a free to play one.

Comment

who?
            One of the biggest PC game reviewer/critics on Youtube. There's quite a bit of info about him in Wikipedia: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TotalBiscuit

Comment

I've heard he was having some pretty serious symptoms for something like a year and a half before he went to a doctor (to put it politely, hemorrhaging when using the toilet). If he had seen a doctor earlier, they might have caught it more quickly and he might be in good shape right now.

So if you're having serious symptoms of any kind, see a doctor! The earlier cancer (or any disease) is discovered, the better your odds of survival are.

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X