Announcement

Collapse

Comparative Religions 101 Guidelines

Welcome to Comp Religions, this is where the sights and sounds of the many world religions come together in a big World's Fair type atmosphere, without those delicious funnel cakes.

World Religions is a theist only type place, but that does not exclude certain religionists who practice non-theistic faiths ala Buddhism. If you are not sure, ask a moderator.

This is not a place where we argue the existence / non-existence of God.

And as usual, the forum rules apply.

Forum Rules: Here
See more
See less

Jesse Duplantis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damage control. In a very decadent setting, including Faberge eggs and a Tiffany lamp.....

http://www.jdm.org/xw-partnerupdate.aspx

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Originally posted by mossrose View Post
      Damage control. In a very decadent setting, including Faberge eggs and a Tiffany lamp.....

http://www.jdm.org/xw-partnerupdate.aspx
      umm he's going to believe God and ask Him for the money. So how does that work for me? If I believe God and ask Him, can I be a millionaire???? Just all of the sudden, you know that Magic kind of God.
      A happy family is but an earlier heaven.
      George Bernard Shaw

Comment

I love the "I didn't ask you, but it isn't wrong for me to ask you" part.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Anyone remember the popcorn bit from my heresies thread?
          That's what
          - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
          - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
          - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

http://64.71.77.142/czech/Heaven_Clo...0Duplantis.pdf

Popcorn Came Flying Out of That Steering Wheel!"

Now it's an amazing thing the way God knows how to prove things. As the car flipped over, and the steering wheel broke in my hand, up out of that steering wheel, I saw popcorn coming! Then, Bam! That popcorn started hitting me! I said, "Ohhh, look at this popcorn," just flipping.

When I came to a stop, I tried to get out of the vehicle as best I could, but I was jammed inside it, hanging upside-down. Thank God there wasn't a fire during that wreck. I could have been burned alive! People stopped to help. The car had to be cut open with a welding torch before I could be pulled free from it. Then I was put into an ambulance and rushed to the hospital. I kept hollering, "There was popcorn in there! Popcorn!" I said, "Listen! Somebody grabbed me! Somebody's hand was on my shoulder."
            That's what
            - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
            - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
            - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

Originally posted by Bill the Cat View Post

Now it's an amazing thing the way God knows how to prove things. As the car flipped over, and the steering wheel broke in my hand, up out of that steering wheel, I saw popcorn coming! Then, Bam! That popcorn started hitting me! I said, "Ohhh, look at this popcorn," just flipping.

When I came to a stop, I tried to get out of the vehicle as best I could, but I was jammed inside it, hanging upside-down. Thank God there wasn't a fire during that wreck. I could have been burned alive! People stopped to help. The car had to be cut open with a welding torch before I could be pulled free from it. Then I was put into an ambulance and rushed to the hospital. I kept hollering, "There was popcorn in there! Popcorn!" I said, "Listen! Somebody grabbed me! Somebody's hand was on my shoulder."
              At least he had a snack while waiting for rescue.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill the Cat View Post

Oh ye of so little faith - you don't believe God can make popcorn come out of a steering wheel?
                The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                  Oh ye of so little faith - you don't believe God can make popcorn come out of a steering wheel?
                  God could never do that.

All glory goes to Orville Redenbacher!

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...
                  X