Announcement

Collapse

Amphitheater Guidelines

In the Amphitheater we sit back and share a good song, offer a movie review, discuss sports, or anything in entertainment and family enjoyment.

If you need to refresh yourself on the decorum, now would be a good time.

Forum Rules: here
Steam Group: here

Thanks!
See more
See less

Top Gun 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top Gun 2

Tom Cruise is not one of my favorite actors, but thought I'd share this...

Top Gun 2

The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

I thought that got done already?...

~ Russell ("MelMak")

"[Sing] and [make] melody in your heart to the Lord." -- Ephesians 5:19b

Fight spam!

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
      Tom Cruise is not one of my favorite actors, but thought I'd share this...

Top Gun 2
      So, a P.C. version? Maybe instead of having "Maverick" wooing Kelly McGillis' character, he'll be after "Iceman"? Then again since she was called "Charlie" I guess they could just make her character into a man.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
        So, a P.C. version? Maybe instead of having "Maverick" wooing Kelly McGillis' character, he'll be after "Iceman"? Then again since she was called "Charlie" I guess they could just make her character into a man.
        Ever since I was made aware of Tom Cruise's idiot behavior on Oprah, I have a hard time watching him in movies.

The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

He definitely doesn't fit the Jack Reacher character......

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

A happy family is but an earlier heaven.
            George Bernard Shaw

Comment

So in the new movie they are going to have kids flying drones with their smart phones?

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X