• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
    Seems like I no longer have this option
    Apparently only for animated gifs

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]28072[/ATTACH]
      I ran over a squirrel the other day, front and back tires - at least he didn't suffer...
      Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

Originally posted by seer View Post
        I ran over a squirrel the other day, front and back tires - at least he didn't suffer...
        Likely a suicide after not being accepted to NSA boot camp

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Likely a suicide after not being accepted to NSA boot camp
          His last words (squeaks) were "Hold my acorn and watch this.."

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
            His last words (squeaks) were "Hold my acorn and watch this.."
            What is it with squirrels? They run out in the road, see you coming, run back to the shoulder, then turn around and run under your tires.
            Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

Comment

What is it with squirrels? They run out in the road, see you coming, run back to the shoulder, then turn around and run under your tires.
              They played too much frogger when they were young.

Comment

Suicide missions - they're trying to derail your travel.
                The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                  Suicide missions - they're trying to derail your travel.
                  That's just silly! They are merely trying to crack their acorns.

"Hey bob! Look here comes a car! Quick get the acorns!!"

splat.

Bob was too slow.

Comment

IIRC it has something to do with an ingrained instinctive behavior designed to evade predators. Doesn't work too well against cars. Members of the NSA have to show an ability to overcome this instinct even during a high stress crisis in order to pass the first round of boot camp training.

Comment

IIRC it has something to do with an ingrained instinctive behavior designed to evade predators. Doesn't work too well against cars. Members of the NSA have to show an ability to overcome this instinct even during a high stress crisis in order to pass the first round of boot camp training.
                      There are critters that have an instinct to throw off the "time distance computer" of birds of prey, for example, but running away as the bird swoops down, then suddenly changing course and running towards the bird, throwing off their timing.
                      The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                        There are critters that have an instinct to throw off the "time distance computer" of birds of prey, for example, but running away as the bird swoops down, then suddenly changing course and running towards the bird, throwing off their timing.
                        Before a future member of the NSA can graduate boot camp training they must not only be able to effortless evade such attacks (without resorting to various invisibility techniques) but to be able to jump up on the back of a bird (usually a hawk or large falcon but other birds can be picked as well) and ride it.

Here is an incredibly rare image of a now retired member of the NSA catching a ride on the back of a wood pecker after hearing his mother had fallen gravely ill and didn't have much time left so he was in a hurry to get home before it was too late.

Comment

Before a future member of the NSA can graduate boot camp training they must not only be able to effortless evade such attacks (without resorting to various invisibility techniques) but to be able to jump up on the back of a bird (usually a hawk or large falcon but other birds can be picked as well) and ride it.

Here is an incredibly rare image of a now retired member of the NSA catching a ride on the back of a wood pecker after hearing his mother had fallen gravely ill and didn't have much time left so he was in a hurry to get home before it was too late.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]30915[/ATTACH]
                          "gravely ill" -- you mean Seer ran over her, right?

Comment

It's their way of saying roadkill apparently.

Comment

I hope your parrot poops on your shoulder

Comment

I hope your parrot poops on your shoulder
                                I thought he already ate his parrot?

Comment