Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Eating Chick-Fil-A a Sin?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eating Chick-Fil-A a Sin?

This is how wacky the loony left has become....

Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey under fire for ~SPINS WHEEL~ eating Chick-fil-A during #Pride month

Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey is under fire for committing the cardinal sin of enjoying Chick-fil-A chicken during June, which is LGBT Pride month:

Boost ⁦@ChickfilA⁩ pic.twitter.com/W03oKeGgGT

— jack (@jack) June 10, 2018

What was this monster thinking? Thankfully all of these liberals are on his social-media platform to participate in his reeducation:

Some days I wonder what bubble Jack lives in. https://t.co/40P8auIzZu

— Geek Girl Diva (@geekgirldiva) June 10, 2018

I think I'll eat at Chick-Fil-A tomorrow!

Edit NEW_Stack620_PDP_Chick-Fil-A-Sandwich_1085 (1).jpg
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Is this a widespread thing or just some random idiot on Twitter?
    "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Comment

I can't post some of the links because of f-bombs, but it seems like some of the liberals are calling each other out for eating at Chick-Fil-A, and one of them who accused Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey of eating a Chick-Fil-A sandwich is accused of having spoken at a Chick-Fil-A event in May.

It's kinda comical. Trying to find some links without profanity.

Unless this is a hoax, Dorsey actually apologized for eating at Chick-Fil-A.
      The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

I thought everyone had moved on from Chick-Fil-A after they issued an apology? Or did the twitter people not get the memo on that?

Comment

Originally posted by Terraceth View Post
          I thought everyone had moved on from Chick-Fil-A after they issued an apology? Or did the twitter people not get the memo on that?
          I thought it was old news.

This is 4conservative.com, but they carry the article from Daily Caller, which I can open because of AdBlock, even though I whitelisted them as required.

WARNING - mild profanity.

Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey on Sunday expressed regret over eating at Chick-fil-A, because of the chicken company’s CEO’s personal views on gay marriage.

Dorsey tweeted a screenshot from his phone that showed a purchase he had made at Chick-fil-A using a mobile application. After a liberal backlash, however, Dorsey apologized for eating at the popular fast food restaurant.

At issue was Chick-fil-A CEO Dan Cathy’s 2012 support for defining marriage as between a man and a woman, which he described as “the biblical definition of a family.”

Screenshot/Twitter

“On behalf of the whole LGBTQ community, Jack, kindly boost your head out of your ***.” (Screenshot/Twitter)

“Please delete this or follow up with how much free advertising you’re going to give GLAAD” (Screenshot/Twitter)

Former CNN anchor Soledad O’Brien was among those to call out Dorsey for eating at the self-described home of the original chicken sandwich.

O’Brien indicated that Dorsey had sinned by publicly eating at Chick-fil-A during gay pride month. ...
          O'Brien is the one calling Dorsey out, but also is being accused of hypocrisy, as he spoke at a CFA event in May.

Comment

At issue was Chick-fil-A CEO Dan Cathy’s 2012 support for defining marriage as between a man and a woman, which he described as “the biblical definition of a family.”
            ”Biblical” is perhaps not the mot juste, given the goings-on of the Jewish kings - “Christian” might be more accurate. But what the Bible nowhere contains, is any same-sex marriage or approval of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
              I can't post some of the links because of f-bombs, but it seems like some of the liberals are calling each other out for eating at Chick-Fil-A, and one of them who accused Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey of eating a Chick-Fil-A sandwich is accused of having spoken at a Chick-Fil-A event in May.

It's kinda comical. Trying to find some links without profanity.

Unless this is a hoax, Dorsey actually apologized for eating at Chick-Fil-A.
              Sounds like for eating at Chick-Fil-A is causing them to eat their own

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
              "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
              "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

I thought it was old news.

This is 4conservative.com, but they carry the article from Daily Caller, which I can open because of AdBlock, even though I whitelisted them as required.

WARNING - mild profanity.

O'Brien is the one calling Dorsey out, but also is being accused of hypocrisy, as he spoke at a CFA event in May.
                O'Brien never came across as someone who had drank the Kool-Aid

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

O'Brien is not a "he." Just sayin'.

soledad.jpg
                  Geislerminian Antinomian Kenotic Charispneumaticostal Gender Mutualist-Egalitarian.

Beige Federalist.

Nationalist Christian.

"Everybody is somebody's heretic."

Social Justice is usually the opposite of actual justice.

Proud member of the this space left blank community.

Would-be Grand Vizier of the Padishah Maxi-Super-Ultra-Hyper-Mega-MAGA King Trumpius Rex.

Justice for Ashli Babbitt!

Justice for Matthew Perna!

Arrest Ray Epps and his Fed bosses!

Comment

Originally posted by Rushing Jaws View Post
                    ”Biblical” is perhaps not the mot juste, given the goings-on of the Jewish kings - “Christian” might be more accurate. But what the Bible nowhere contains, is any same-sex marriage or approval of it.
                    The Biblical definition was given in Genesis 2. Just because certain people in the Bible didn't stick to it doesn't negate that.

Comment

Originally posted by NorrinRadd View Post

[ATTACH=CONFIG]28195[/ATTACH]
                      Yeah - I knew that - my bad!

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                        Sounds like for eating at Chick-Fil-A is causing them to eat their own
                        It just goes to show how screwed up their values are.

I'm having Chick-Fil-A for lunch today. Because I like it!

chick-fil-a-ban.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by NorrinRadd View Post

[ATTACH=CONFIG]28195[/ATTACH]
                          Nowadays you can't be sure.
                          When I Survey....

Comment

I love chick fil- a. I'm sure glad they have salads that are good for the healthy diet........
                            A happy family is but an earlier heaven.
                            George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Originally posted by Catholicity View Post
                              I love chick fil- a. I'm sure glad they have salads that are good for the healthy diet........
                              I miss their cole slaw! I frequently got it in place of french fries (or waffle fries).

cole slaw.jpg

Comment