Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

More Unfairness From the Insane Left...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More Unfairness From the Insane Left...

And in my state! This is so unfair and wrong!

Transgender sprinter, a biological male, runs as girl in state meet—and absolutely crushes the field

Connecticut sprinter Terry Miller competed on the boys team during the winter indoor track season, the CT Post reported.

But in the CIAC State Open track and field championships last week, the transgender sophomore from Bulkeley High School in Hartford competed as a girl, the paper said — and absolutely crushed the competition.

Miller won the 100-meter dash in 11.72 seconds and took the 200-meter dash in 24.17 seconds — both meet record times, the CT Post reported.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/2018/0...shes-the-field
    Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

But it shouldn't matter - doesn't everybody get a trophy?
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Now I'm picturing a hilarious scenario in the future where women's sports are played exclusively by men who identify as women, because the real women have no chance of competing.
      Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
      But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
      Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
        But it shouldn't matter - doesn't everybody get a trophy?
        No, not yet. These girls were working towards the state finals. Don't the libs preach fairness? It doesn't get any more unfair!
        Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

Comment

Why aren't they calling this Sports Appropriation or some other liberal label that allows them to be hypocrites and denounce something they also support?

Comment

There are times when trying to be inclusive can go overboard, and there will always be people who try to take advantage of a glaring loophole. It looks like gender identity is going to be an issue that will bring many silly situations for some time to come.
            Middle-of-the-road swing voter. Feel free to sway my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Yttrium View Post
              There are times when trying to be inclusive can go overboard, and there will always be people who try to take advantage of a glaring loophole. It looks like gender identity is going to be an issue that will bring many silly situations for some time to come.
              And attorneys will get very wealthy.
              The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by seer View Post
                If this is the one I heard about last week apparently the parents of the girls who complained are being blasted for being bigots.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                  If this is the one I heard about last week apparently the parents of the girls who complained are being blasted for being bigots.
                  Well of course they would be bigots - that goes without saying!

Comment

Naturally
                    I DENOUNCE DONALD J. TRUMP AND ALL HIS IMMORAL ACTS.

Comment

That's only because they haven't spun it to be Sports Gender Appropriation yet.

They need to hire Sparko's Legal and Publicist Services®. SLPS® can spin the story so that they are the heros who are pointing out a white man trying to appropriate not only a woman's sport but her entire gender and lifestyle. White men already have such privilege in this world that they are practically kings. Why can't they leave even scraps to minorities such as women? Why do they have to take even that? Stealing their very identity and gender and even taking away a woman's pride in sports.
                      Last edited by Sparko; 06-12-2018, 11:22 AM.

Comment

I'm actually surprised nobody on the left has presented that argument.
                        Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                        But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                        Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                          I'm actually surprised nobody on the left has presented that argument.
                          Their head would explode.

Comment

Originally posted by seer View Post
                            You need to adjust the Vertical Hold.
                            “I think God, in creating man, somewhat overestimated his ability.” ― Oscar Wilde
                            “And if there were a God, I think it very unlikely that He would have such an uneasy vanity as to be offended by those who doubt His existence” ― Bertrand Russell
                            “not all there” - you know who you are

Comment

Originally posted by firstfloor View Post
                              You need to adjust the Vertical Hold.
                              Really FF, do you think this if fair to those girls?

Comment