Racoon in Minneapolis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Racoon in Minneapolis

Not sure why this touches me... but it does...
    The ultimate weakness of violence is that it is a descending spiral begetting the very thing it seeks to destroy...returning violence for violence multiplies violence, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that. Martin Luther King

I would unite with anybody to do right and with nobody to do wrong. Frederick Douglas

Hoping here that the poor creature is rescued...
    "What I pray of you is, to keep your eye upon Him, for that is everything. Do you say, 'How am I to keep my eye on Him?' I reply, keep your eye off everything else, and you will soon see Him. All depends on the eye of faith being kept on Him. How simple it is!" (J.B. Stoney)

Comment

I can't wait for the video game. Donkey Kong eat yer heart out.

Comment

New update - it apparently made it to the top overnight. They have live traps set to capture him.

What a hoot.
        The ultimate weakness of violence is that it is a descending spiral begetting the very thing it seeks to destroy...returning violence for violence multiplies violence, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that. Martin Luther King

I would unite with anybody to do right and with nobody to do wrong. Frederick Douglas

Comment

Boy those little guys can climb!
          Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

Originally posted by seer View Post
            Boy those little guys can climb!

Comment

I keep reading this as "Bacon in Minneapolis"............

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Originally posted by mossrose View Post
                I keep reading this as "Bacon in Minneapolis"............
                yeah - I hat it whan I mispel a tittle.

Comment

Originally posted by carpedm9587 View Post
                  yeah - I hat it whan I mispel a tittle.
                  I think you're going to go to hell for that.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

That remains a possibility...

Comment

That won't be the reason.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                        That won't be the reason.

Oh, if I had a nickle....

Comment

And since we caught him...
                          Last edited by Cow Poke; 06-13-2018, 08:53 PM. Reason: edited at poster's request
                          Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

Originally posted by seer View Post
                            And since we caught him...

Why am I drooling...
                            Last edited by Cow Poke; 06-13-2018, 08:53 PM. Reason: edited at poster's request

Comment

How to cook a cat...
                              Last edited by Cow Poke; 06-13-2018, 04:50 PM. Reason: deleted image at poster's request

Comment