Announcement

Collapse

Amphitheater Guidelines

In the Amphitheater we sit back and share a good song, offer a movie review, discuss sports, or anything in entertainment and family enjoyment.

If you need to refresh yourself on the decorum, now would be a good time.

Forum Rules: here
Steam Group: here

Thanks!
See more
See less

Elder Scrolls VI Waiting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elder Scrolls VI Waiting Thread

It's official, y'all. The Elder Scrolls VI is coming!

Don't give me shenanigans about always knowing it would eventually come. I've been waiting for the next Nancy Drew adventure game for 3 years and I have no faith in developers.

"Fire is catching. If we burn, you burn with us!"
    "I'm not going anywhere. I'm going to stay here and cause all kinds of trouble."
    Katniss Everdeen

Christ our Passover has been sacrificed for us. Therefore let us keep the feast.

I hope it's got online multiplayer. Skyrim was kind of neat, but would have been a lot better IMO if it had online co-op.

Edit: Oh, and I'm totally sympathetic on the waiting part. Kingdom Hearts 3, and Metroid Prime 4 are ones I really want. Kingdom Hearts 3 has been delayed yet again, but fortunately it's early next year. Those two are definitely must haves for me.
    Last edited by Cerebrum123; 06-13-2018, 07:56 AM.

Comment

I don't mind if there's a multiplayer option, so long as it doesn't interfere with the single-player experience and any rewards from multiplayer quests aren't too overpowered. I'm a control freak with obsessive-compulsive tendencies (that's how I got into HLS and why I play games like Elder Scrolls and The Sims) so I hate multiplayer.

"Fire is catching. If we burn, you burn with us!"
      "I'm not going anywhere. I'm going to stay here and cause all kinds of trouble."
      Katniss Everdeen

Christ our Passover has been sacrificed for us. Therefore let us keep the feast.

Comment