Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Democrats (again) Turn to Hollywood

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Democrats (again) Turn to Hollywood

Source: Democrats turn to Hollywood for messaging help

The Democratic National Committee and members of Congress are turning to Hollywood for help with voter turnout and messaging ahead of the midterm elections and 2020 presidential campaign, quietly consulting with a group of actors, writers and producers here.

DNC Chairman Tom Perez, several House members and other top elected officials have already met with the group, formed by members of the entertainment industry in the wake of the 2016 election, that participants liken to a TV writers’ room, complete with producers of such programs as “Veep.” The existence of the group and details of the meetings have not been previously reported.

[*Story continues at link below*]

Source

© Copyright Original Source

One would tend to think that they are getting more help from the celebutards in Hollyweird than they would want

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
    [cite=Democrats turn to Hollywood for messaging help]
    Yes, because they want to relate more to the average working American...
    Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

The Democratic National Committee and members of Congress are turning to Hollywood for help with voter turnout and messaging ahead of the midterm elections and 2020 presidential campaign, quietly consulting with a group of actors, writers and producers here.

DNC Chairman Tom Perez, several House members and other top elected officials have already met with the group, formed by members of the entertainment industry in the wake of the 2016 election, that participants liken to a TV writers’ room, complete with producers of such programs as “Veep.” The existence of the group and details of the meetings have not been previously reported.

Source

One would tend to think that they are getting more help from the celebutards in Hollyweird than they would want

[ATTACH=CONFIG]28334[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]28335[/ATTACH]
      Oh, you triggered triggered white boy! You just wait till Starlight finds out you started this thread!
      The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
        Oh, you triggered triggered white boy! You just wait till Starlight finds out you started this thread!
        As I stated there
        I for one hope folks like De Niro and other unhinged celebutards continue to vent their spleens for all of America to see.

When you see folks like this self-destructing the wisest course is to step out of their way.

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

yeah, because the American people reacted so well every other time celebritards decided to tell us what they thought about politics: Dixie Chicks, Michael Moore, Rosie O'Donnell, etc.

Comment

As I stated there

When you see folks like this self-destructing the wisest course is to step out of their way.
            Kathy Griffin just unleashed some profanity-laden tweets at Milania Trump. Kathy is SO classy!
            The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Rob Reiner, "Meathead" from All in the Family, and like that character a longtime vocal advocate for liberal Democratic candidates and causes, is blasting De Niro for his "[F-bomb] Trump" outburst noting that such profanity-laced temper tantrums was not only not helpful but only benefit Trump.

Comment

Rob Reiner, "Meathead" from All in the Family, and like that character a longtime vocal advocate for liberal Democratic candidates and causes, is blasting De Niro for his "[F-bomb] Trump" outburst noting that such profanity-laced temper tantrums was not only not helpful but only benefit Trump.
                Starlight should reach out to Meathead and offer him his safe space.

Comment

Source

[ATTACH=CONFIG]28334[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]28335[/ATTACH]
                  And for the latest has-been celebutard going bonkers

00000000000000ars1.jpg
                  Apparently the Secret Service is investigating this as a threat

00000000000000ars1a.jpg
                  He even boasted that the term he used was "much worse"
                  than the one Samantha Bee used to describe Ivanka Trump

Yup. The Democrats made an excellent choice by turning to Hollyweird for advice on combating Trump. Well, excellent if their goal was to get Trump re-elected.

Comment

And for the latest has-been celebutard going bonkers

[ATTACH=CONFIG]28426[/ATTACH]
                    Apparently the Secret Service is investigating this as a threat

[ATTACH=CONFIG]28427[/ATTACH]
                    He even boasted that the term he used was "much worse"
                    than the one Samantha Bee used to describe Ivanka Trump

Yup. The Democrats made an excellent choice by turning to Hollyweird for advice on combating Trump. Well, excellent if their goal was to get Trump re-elected.
                    Isn't he the brother of "Hanoi Jane"? Yeah, he has a lot of credibility.

Comment

If I were in charge of Twitter, I would have removed Fonda's account for that.
                      "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Comment