Announcement

Collapse

Study Room Guidelines

Ok it isn't so quiet in here but our resident librarian will ensure that there is good discussion on literature, prose, poetry, etc. You may also post sermons, notes, and the like as long as it is not copyrighted material and within reason of the post length regulation.

We encourage you to take a lose look at the threads and offer honest and useful input. This forum is a place where we discuss literature of any media, as well as personal creations by some of our own wordsmiths. Debate is encouraged, but we often find ourselves relaxing here.

Forum Rules: here
See more
See less

memorization, speed reading, faster learning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• memorization, speed reading, faster learning

What do you recommend for better memorization, speed reading and/or faster learning?

How much has this helped?

How long does it take to apply this well?

What were we talking about?

It seems that real schools should teach the topic of how one can learn better.

I believe it was back in middle school that we had some lessons on speed reading.

Maybe the learning of another language would be high on my list of faster learning. But I could stand to improve my reading skills -- probably like staying focused on the reading task.

I read your post in .2 seconds

what were you saying?

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X