Moving

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moving

I have a friend who lives in Northern California and he is thinking about moving to Southern California in order to spend more time with one of his friends who lives in Southern California. Some of his other friends think that spending more time with a friend is not a good enough reason to move to Southern California. They think that he could just drive there once in a while to visit his friend. Is "spending more time with a friend" a good enough reason to move to Southern California? I think it is. What do you think?

Some friends are more than "just friends"

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Depends on the friend.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hornet View Post
        I have a friend who lives in Northern California and he is thinking about moving to Southern California in order to spend more time with one of his friends who lives in Southern California. Some of his other friends think that spending more time with a friend is not a good enough reason to move to Southern California. They think that he could just drive there once in a while to visit his friend. Is "spending more time with a friend" a good enough reason to move to Southern California? I think it is. What do you think?
        I think it is a personal decision and you aren't the person to make it for him and neither are we.

Why are you asking us for opinions on something that we don't know anything about, and is none of our business? Are you just trying to start some sort of political argument about Southern California?

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
          Some friends are more than "just friends"
          They are close friends.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
            I think it is a personal decision and you aren't the person to make it for him and neither are we.

Why are you asking us for opinions on something that we don't know anything about, and is none of our business? Are you just trying to start some sort of political argument about Southern California?
            You are right. It is a personal decision. I'm not trying to start some political argument about Southern California.

Comment

Originally posted by Hornet View Post
              You are right. It is a personal decision. I'm not trying to start some political argument about Southern California.
              It just seems odd to ask total strangers about something personal and about people we don't know. We can't give a good answer. Sorry.

Comment