Announcement

Collapse

Memorial Garden Guidelines

This forum is to remember all friends and family who passed from this earth. We were lucky to know them, let us encourage one another with their memories.
This is not a debate area, nor a place to speak ill of the dead.

Please keep in mind the rules: here
See more
See less

Duke (Sam) - Bush's Beans' Mascot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Duke (Sam) - Bush's Beans' Mascot

Wife and I met him in 2013 - I have my picture with him somewhere.

Duke.jpg

One of the dogs who played Duke in the commercials for Bush's Baked Beans has died.

Sam, a canine who played the snarky role of the talking dog Duke, died on June 27 in Apopka, Florida, according to a Facebook post by a friend of Sam's owner, Susan.

David Odom wrote that Sam had to be euthanized because of an aggressive cancer.

"She is as we are heartbroken,'' he captioned a photo of Sam with the American flag. "Here is a photo from his better days. He was a very special dog to all who ever knew or had the pleasure of meeting him. He is and will be missed."

Bush's Beans issued a statement on Facebook remembering Sam, after being "overwhelmed by fan interest."
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Role model for Jake?

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
      Role model for Jake?
      Jake sent me to get Duke's autograph.
      The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Now who will try to steal the Bush's recipe?

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
          Now who will try to steal the Bush's recipe?
          I'm sure there will be another Duke.

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X