Announcement

Collapse

Prayer Requests and Praise Reports Guidelines

Post your prayers, your words of encouragement, edification and help to another in this thread.

This area is strictly non-debate, all faiths or non-faiths are allowed.

Please keep in mind the rules: here
See more
See less

health and other things

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• health and other things

I'm sick in time to train my replacement at work because I just moved and will need to find a closer job. Also going to take a few tests to help my career, maybe a put few letters after my name. In-laws and hubby have cold too, though I'm the only cough so far despite half of this house being on chemo. Hoping to not hurt gastritis healing. Mom's surgery recovery is being checked on. Super hot here this weekend-yay global warming! (Heat is a big part of why I have hardly slept tonight.) Here is a cat for reading this.
    Last edited by Ana Dragule; 07-07-2018, 06:30 AM.
    I am become death...

Make us proud, AD - I'll be praying for you.
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

ing AD.
      3 For I delivered to you as of first importance what I also received: that Christ died for our sins in accordance with the Scriptures, 4 that he was buried, that he was raised on the third day in accordance with the Scriptures --1 Corinthians 15:3-4 (borrowed with gratitude from 37818's sig)

Comment

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

, E.
          Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
          sigpic
          I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment