Thread: My friend Trey.

Faith
    Secular Humanist
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)

My friend Trey.

A friend of mine passed away about a week ago. I knew him in middle school and high school. He was a very outgoing and nerdy guy. In his final weeks, he had A LOT of friends who visited him. In life, he always had a smile or a good conversation to share with those around him. It's hard to know that he was only 31. He was a devout Christian man and looked forward to God healing him.

Rest in peace, Trey. You were an inspiration to us all.
    "Concentrate on what you have to do. Fix your eyes on it. Remind yourself that your task is to be a good human being; remind yourself what nature demands of people. Then do it, without hesitation, and speak the truth as you see it. But with kindness. With humility. Without hypocrisy."
    -Marcus Aurelius

"Sit by the firelight's glow / Tell us an old tale we know / Tell of adventures strange and rare / Never to change / Ever to share / Stories we tell will cast their spell / Now and for always"

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    ing

Must...have...caffeine One Bad Pig's Avatar
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio

I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by T-Shirt Ninja View Post
    A friend of mine passed away about a week ago. I knew him in middle school and high school. He was a very outgoing and nerdy guy. In his final weeks, he had A LOT of friends who visited him. In life, he always had a smile or a good conversation to share with those around him. It's hard to know that he was only 31. He was a devout Christian man and looked forward to God healing him.

Rest in peace, Trey. You were an inspiration to us all.
    The good news is that he's home now. Completely healed. Still sucks to lose someone like that especially at such a young age. But rejoice in the fact that you'll see him again in due time.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" -- starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)

tWebber
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by rogue06 View Post
    The good news is that he's home now. Completely healed. Still sucks to lose someone like that especially at such a young age. But rejoice in the fact that you'll see him again in due time.

Not to sound curt, but please check TSN's faith tag.

Must...have...caffeine One Bad Pig's Avatar
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrawly View Post
    Not to sound curt, but please check TSN's faith tag.
    We've noticed, and we're praying for him. He's been through some rough stuff, lately.
    Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio

I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist