Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Hillary in 2020!!!

Faith
    Atheist
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by rogue06 View Post
    And that attitude is likely the primary reason her campaign went down in flames (and deservedly so).
    No the reason Hillary lost the election, but NOT the popular vote, is because Putin meddled in the 2016 election with the express purpose of helping Trump and hurting Hillary's chances...as determined by US Intel Agencies and the Senate Committee.
    “He felt that his whole life was a kind of dream and he sometimes wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it.” - Douglas Adams.

Faith
    Catholic
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    If Hillary runs in 2020 the Democrats honestly deserve to lose. Losing to Donald Trump should have been a chance for them to restructure and revitalise and come back again, but if they're going to serve that stale old piece of meat on the table, one more time, I'll laugh at them as they lose and mock them for it for the next four years.

3. Amen Cow Poke, Teallaura, Chaotic Void amen'd this post.
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tassman View Post
    No the reason Hillary lost the election, but NOT the popular vote, is because Putin meddled in the 2016 election with the express purpose of helping Trump and hurting Hillary's chances...as determined by US Intel Agencies and the Senate Committee.
    The year 2037, Tassman weeps softly in his bed at the asylum as he breathes his last breath, muttering, "the Russians... the Russians.... Trump... the Russians....."

1 Tim 2:5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus.

tWebber
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cow Poke View Post
    Can you please elaborate on that, cause I have no idea what you're getting at.

No. Some of his policies, yes, and his SCOTUS nominations, definitely, but, generally, not really.

CP
    You are criticizing Hillary for having the attitude "somebody doesn't agree with me, so they're deplorable" which applies even more so to DT.

With DT, if your not ready to worship him, you are of no use to him.

I just don't see that as a valid thing to try to hail as a cause to reject "the Hillory". It's even worse with "the Donald".

At least "the Hillory" has the common sense to know you don't kick sand in your friend's face while playing suck-up to your mortal enemies.

Jim
    Jorge's trueorigins paper: "...it is known that other volcanic features match what is usually associated with impact craters including ... shatter cones and crystal deformations"

Planetary Science Institute: "Shatter cones … are found in only two places on Earth, 1) in nuclear test sites and 2) meteorite impact structures. They are formed as a result of the high pressure, high velocity shock wave ...

maximum pressures from 45 to 200 times greater than found in volcanic events (2->20 Gpa)

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by oxmixmudd View Post
    I just don't see that as a valid thing to try to hail as a cause to reject "the Hillory". It's even worse with "the Donald".
    A) I don't believe I have ever called Hillary "The Hillory", so that's just unfair
    2) It's by far NOT the only reason to reject Hillary
    C) I'm tolerating Trump just like I tolerated Obama - a major difference being that Trump actually delivered on one of the major issues Hillary would not - SCOTUS - something about which I care very deeply

1 Tim 2:5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus.

7. Amen RumTumTugger amen'd this post.
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cow Poke View Post
    A) I don't believe I have ever called Hillary "The Hillory", so that's just unfair
    A quick search reveals that the only times "Hillory" was used is when ox posted it and you responded to it.

I'm always still in trouble again

You're by far the worst poster on TWeb -- starlight

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by rogue06 View Post
    A quick search reveals that the only times "Hillory" was used is when ox posted it and you responded to it.
    Thanks - I have no hatred or malice toward her - I just don't think she should be in public office, and I praise God she's not.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Leonhard View Post
    If Hillary runs in 2020 the Democrats honestly deserve to lose. Losing to Donald Trump should have been a chance for them to restructure and revitalise and come back again, but if they're going to serve that stale old piece of meat on the table, one more time, I'll laugh at them as they lose and mock them for it for the next four years.
    FYI - no one can stop her from running in the primaries as long as she meets eligibility - which she will.

If she wins the nominations, I agree, the Democrats are headed out to pasture. Nixon's loss to Kennedy had a lot to do with a change in technology (he'd have fared better if they hadn't debated on TV) and some out and out corruption (which should come as no surprise came out of Illinois). Nixon was still a very viable candidate - I really don't see that with Clinton, unless Bill runs again.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Teallaura View Post
    FYI - no one can stop her from running in the primaries as long as she meets eligibility - which she will.

If she wins the nominations, I agree, the Democrats are headed out to pasture. Nixon's loss to Kennedy had a lot to do with a change in technology (he'd have fared better if they hadn't debated on TV) and some out and out corruption (which should come as no surprise came out of Illinois). Nixon was still a very viable candidate - I really don't see that with Clinton, unless Bill runs again.
    In the #MeToo era Bill may even be more toxic than Hillary, especially given some of his remarks during the book selling tour.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)

13. Amen Teallaura amen'd this post.