Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Hillary in 2020!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
    I'm glad she's not POTUS, and I'm glad SCOTUS is going the direction it is. As for Trump? It's not the first time God used an ass to accomplish his purpose.
    This is about me, isn't it?

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

I'm glad she's not POTUS, and I'm glad SCOTUS is going the direction it is. As for Trump? It's not the first time God used an ass to accomplish his purpose.
      Yes I understand, CP. You're a cult member as well, just can't admit that you elected a treasonous con man so you have to rationalize it in order to make yourself feel better.

Comment

Originally posted by JimL View Post
        She broke a rule, she isn't a traitor like your choice. Yes, I know, you still don't get it, and I don't expect that you ever will, but you were conned and now you just can't ever admit to that. It's obvious with all of you, no matter what Trump does you will continue to defend him. Like he said, and he was right, he could shoot someone on fifth avenue in broad daylight, and you'd still remain loyal.

http://mobile.twitter.com/nydailynew...194304/photo/1
        She was Sec'y of State and she 'broke a rule' that dealt with national security. She didn't violate some tiny section at the bottom of an endless manual - she flagrantly disregarded the most basic of security practices. No HIPAA compliant facility would be able to pull a stunt like that without major fines, liability and probably loss of licensure.

Either she's a complete moron, or using your logic, a traitor.
        "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

Yes I understand, CP.
          Always a clue you're about to say something really really stupid.
          The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

That was quite a 'vent to atmosphere', Jim... ya feel better now? Might try some Gas-X next time.
            Jim's not interested in accurately characterizing my views. It's much more fun to immolate strawmen.
            Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
            sigpic
            I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

So now we have to assume everything is all right because God had a purpose when a traitor became the president of the USA? Is God's use of an ass the level of support you can provide for Trump. That would seem to justify quite a lot (though not on a rational level).
              "Yes. President Trump is a huge embarrassment. And it’s an embarrassment to evangelical Christianity that there appear to be so many who will celebrate precisely the aspects that I see Biblically as most lamentable and embarrassing." Southern Baptist leader Albert Mohler Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post
                a traitor became the president of the USA
                Assumes facts not yet alleged by Mr. Mueller, let alone proved.
                Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                sigpic
                I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

So now we have to assume everything is all right
                  You can if you'd like, but please don't speak for me.

because God had a purpose when a traitor became the president of the USA?
                  Rejecting your premise, but IF it were true, He actually used "bad guys" a number of times in Israel's history.

Is God's use of an ass the level of support you can provide for Trump.
                  Sheeeeeesh... I'm accused of being a TRUMPSTER, and now I'm not cheerleading hard enough for him?

That would seem to justify quite a lot (though not on a rational level).
                  I wish you people could get beyond the overly simplistic and false notion that just because somebody voted "for" Trump, that somehow means we're wildly thrilled with everything he does.

Come on, Charles, you're a lot smarter than this.
                  The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

So now we have to assume everything is all right because God had a purpose when a traitor became the president of the USA? Is God's use of an ass the level of support you can provide for Trump. That would seem to justify quite a lot (though not on a rational level).
                    Bowing to other world leaders is actually arguably treason - maybe you might wanna rethink labeling everything you disagree with as treason - because that brush gets awfully broad...
                    "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

You can if you'd like, but please don't speak for me.

Rejecting your premise, but IF it were true, He actually used "bad guys" a number of times in Israel's history.

Sheeeeeesh... I'm accused of being a TRUMPSTER, and now I'm not cheerleading hard enough for him?

I wish you people could get beyond the overly simplistic and false notion that just because somebody voted "for" Trump, that somehow means we're wildly thrilled with everything he does.

Come on, Charles, you're a lot smarter than this.
                      By Trumps actions, you know, his doing Putins bidding on the national stage concerning the European union, Nato, the sowing of discord amongst our strongest allies, and then kissing Putins posterior knowing all the while that he attacked the U.S., we're not accussing you of being wildly thrilled about everything he does, we're just simply accusing you of supporting and defending a treasonous wannabe fascist dictator. Sad!

Comment

Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
                        Assumes facts not yet alleged by Mr. Mueller, let alone proved.
                        If you'd wipe the scales from your eyes you wouldn't need Muellers final report to recognize that Trump is a lying, treasonous, wannabe dictatorial crook. What's your opinion? Do you have one?

Comment

By Trumps actions, you know, his doing Putins bidding on the national stage concerning the European union, Nato, the sowing of discord amongst our strongest allies, and then kissing Putins posterior knowing all the while that he attacked the U.S., we're not accussing you of being wildly thrilled about everything he does, we're just simply accusing you of supporting and defending a treasonous wannabe fascist dictator. Sad!
                          Could you PLEASE learn how to use apostrophes? PLEASE? And stop, you know, writing like a valley girl!

Apostrophe Rules

Comment

Yes Jimmy, obviously pushing NATO nations to spend more on their own defense, the same thing that presidents have done for over 50 years is playing right into Putin’s hands. Right along with giving Ukraine weapons and training to battle the Russians does too. Apparently further sanctions and pushing US allies to do the same obviously does too. Likewise pushing Germany to reject building an oil pipeline to Russia and start using its own oil resources to gain energy independence helps Russia too. Yep, such a puppet of Russia Trump is. Have you taken your meds today?
                            Last edited by lilpixieofterror; 07-17-2018, 08:13 PM.
                            "The man from the yacht thought he was the first to find England; I thought I was the first to find Europe. I did try to found a heresy of my own; and when I had put the last touches to it, I discovered that it was orthodoxy."
                            GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

Originally posted by Teallaura View Post
                              She was Sec'y of State and she 'broke a rule' that dealt with national security. She didn't violate some tiny section at the bottom of an endless manual - she flagrantly disregarded the most basic of security practices. No HIPAA compliant facility would be able to pull a stunt like that without major fines, liability and probably loss of licensure.

Either she's a complete moron, or using your logic, a traitor.
                              For me one of the worst things she did, and undeniably demonstrated that she knew exactly what she was doing, was instructing her staff on how to remove the classified label on documents so they could be sent via unsecured email.

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                              "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                              "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Could you PLEASE learn how to use apostrophes? PLEASE? And stop, you know, writing like a valley girl!

Apostrophe Rules
                                Its one of your pet peeve's isn't it?

Comment