Flying Trains?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
    I rode the train system over here in Bavaria. Very cheap and efficient. We took a regular train to Munich, went to a subway in the same station, took the subway near the Tollwood fest we were going to, then got on a bus and went the rest of the way. All with one Bavarian Travel pass. It was like 20 Euros for the first person and then 5 Euros for each additional passenger and is good for any public transportation in Bavaria for 24 hours. The trains are pretty durn fast too. And no waiting around like in an airport. You just show up on time, get on the train and go. They stop for about 5 minutes tops so you better be ready to board.
    I've heard things, particularly in Bavaria, are clean and neat. True? Like Disney, somebody always picking up, sweeping, cleaning....
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
      I've heard things, particularly in Bavaria, are clean and neat. True? Like Disney, somebody always picking up, sweeping, cleaning....

the trains were clean but there was a lot of graffiti on the walls outside of the local station.

Comment