Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Do Peter Strzok and the democrats think America is stupid?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
    The only account I've read elsewhere is in the Washington Post Express - which is not exactly my "favorite propagandist." I've read rogue's account, and yours. Given rogue's penchant for backing up his observations in exhaustive detail, and your penchant for refusing to back things up at all, guess which account I find more credible? Feel free to back up your assertion with actual examples rather than vague generalizations. Your bald assertion regarding Benghazi is not exactly helping your credibility.

I'm generally not a fan of watching hearings - by either party - because they tend to be more speech than question.
    Ok, so rogue is your favorite propagandist. Next time watch the hearing and you won't have to depend others.

Comment

Originally posted by JimL View Post
      The investigation didn't begin with the Steele Dossier RTT, and the Steele dossier was not given to Strzok, so before trying to make an argument, at least try to get your facts staight.
      JimL you do know what fusion GPS is don't you? you do know who they used to get the information they finally gave the FBI don't you? the document that came from fusion GPS is the same one known as the Steele document. he admitted to getting the information from Fusion GPS and from the husband of an employee of Fusion GPS to boot. It is you who need to get your facts straight.

Comment

Originally posted by RumTumTugger View Post
        Do Peter Strzok and the democrats think America is stupid?
        He wasn't speaking of America RTT, he was speaking specifically of Trump supporters. So, with that in mind, i think the answer to your question is probably yes!
        Last edited by RumTumTugger; 07-13-2018, 10:59 AM. Reason: fixed JimLs stupid quote tag mistake

Comment

JimL you do know what fusion GPS is don't you? you do know who they used to get the information they finally gave the FBI don't you? the document that came from fusion GPS is the same one known as the Steele document. he admitted to getting the information from Fusion GPS and from the husband of an employee of Fusion GPS to boot. It is you who need to get your facts straight.
          Sorry RTT, wrong once again. The Steele Dossier was handed over to the FBI, not to Strzok himself. Strzok made that clear in his testimony, which apparently you didn't watch either.

Comment

He wasn't speaking of America RTT, he was speaking specifically of Trump supporters. So, with that in mind, i think the answer to your question is probably yes!
            So tell me why did he hide behind "the FBI counsel advises me not to answer any questions about an ongoing investigation when not answering the Republicans but answered Democrats questions that touched on that same ongoing investigation. Non stupid Americans see the problem here why don't you see it.

Comment

So tell me why did he hide behind "the FBI counsel advises me not to answer any questions about an ongoing investigation when not answering the Republicans but answered Democrats questions that touched on that same ongoing investigation. Non stupid Americans see the problem here why don't you see it.
              He didn't hide behind the FBI. He refused to answer questions concerning the investigation because it is an ongoing investigation and answering those particular questions would jeopardize the very investigation according to the FBI. The republicans knew that going in, they know FBI policy regarding investigations, and yet they went ahead and asked anyway knowing full well that he was prevented from answering. When the investigation is over all of those questions will be answered.

Comment

Ok, so rogue is your favorite propagandist.
                I'd appreciate you not reading into my statements something I never said nor implied, Jim. I don't read propagandists. Can you make a non-fallacious argument?
                Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                sigpic
                I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

I'd appreciate you not reading into my statements something I never said nor implied, Jim. I don't read propagandists. Can you make a non-fallacious argument?
                  This is JimL OBP what do you think.

Comment

This is JimL OBP what do you think.
                    He can, when he bothers.
                    Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                    sigpic
                    I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

Still just waiting for those fact thingies eh, CP?
                      No, I watched the hearings for myself.

Strozk actually made mince meat of his accusers, totally vindicated himself, the republicans making complete fools of themselves.
                      Your account of this is about as accurate as your spelling of his name.
                      The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

The only account I've read elsewhere is in the Washington Post Express - which is not exactly my "favorite propagandist." I've read rogue's account, and yours. Given rogue's penchant for backing up his observations in exhaustive detail, and your penchant for refusing to back things up at all, guess which account I find more credible? Feel free to back up your assertion with actual examples rather than vague generalizations. Your bald assertion regarding Benghazi is not exactly helping your credibility.

I'm generally not a fan of watching hearings - by either party - because they tend to be more speech than question.
                        We need more folks up in Washington like Fred Thompson who was there to ask serious questions rather than create sound bites for campaign ads or be a political stooge concerned only with running interference for their side. Congressional hearings largely became circuses ever since Iran-Contra (and maybe even since the Church Committee).

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

That's a rhetorical question isn't it?

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                          "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                          "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                            We need more folks up in Washington like Fred Thompson who was there to ask serious questions rather than create sound bites for campaign ads or be a political stooge concerned only with running interference for their side. Congressional hearings largely became circuses ever since Iran-Contra (and maybe even since the Church Committee).
                            When I watch Hunt for Red October for the umpteenzillionth time, I think - I really miss Fred!

The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Based on the small amount I saw, I (as usual) agree with Gutfeld: They all acted like idiots. Strzok was a sneering arrogant ass, but the fulminating harranguing of the Republicans made him look reasonable.

And yes, jerk move by Gohmert. I usually like him.
                              Geislerminian Antinomian Kenotic Charispneumaticostal Gender Mutualist-Egalitarian.

Beige Federalist.

Nationalist Christian.

"Everybody is somebody's heretic."

Social Justice is usually the opposite of actual justice.

Proud member of the this space left blank community.

Would-be Grand Vizier of the Padishah Maxi-Super-Ultra-Hyper-Mega-MAGA King Trumpius Rex.

Justice for Ashli Babbitt!

Justice for Matthew Perna!

Arrest Ray Epps and his Fed bosses!

Comment

Originally posted by NorrinRadd View Post
                                Based on the small amount I saw, I (as usual) agree with Gutfeld: They all acted like idiots. Strzok was a sneering arrogant ass, but the fulminating harranguing of the Republicans made him look reasonable.
                                I agree it was chaotic all the way around, but I really don't think anything made Strzok look "reasonable".

Comment