Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

12 Russians Accused Of Hacking Democrats...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JimLamebrain View Post
    And that's exactly what he is going to prove, not that absolute proof will mean anything to you MM. You, along with the rest of the cult members will still be in denial, still be in defensive mode, making excuses. The law and order party, the wrap themselves in the flag party, the real patriots! Ha, what a joke.
    Delusions die hard, it seems.
    Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
    But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
    Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Originally posted by oxmixmudd View Post
      You guys are blind. The man asked the single most significant enemy of the United states to help find dirt on an opponent in a presidential election! That is treason!

Is there no limit to the depths of depravity you will tolerate to nurse your hatred of Hillary or democratic policies? I sometimes think you would elect Satan himself just to be sure a democrat didn't win.

Jim
      Jim, when the Christian haters start patting you on the back, it's time to look at what you're actually saying. I, for one, take exception to this emotional outburst. I don't hate Hillary, but I believe she would have been a disaster to SCOTUS. And the only "democratic policy" I actually hate is the advocacy of the murder of the unborn. Further, when I 'voted for' Trump, I truly did not believe he had a snowball's chance in the hot place.

BUT, your post did get a nice round of amens from the Christian haters, so there's that.
      The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by JimL View Post
        That's only because they never found them, after all the hacking of computers the Russians never hacked into Hillary's.
        NYTimes says that experts who actually know anything about this tend to disagree.
        The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
          NYTimes says that experts who actually know anything about this tend to disagree.
          I don't think there is anybody who seriously believes that Hillary's unsecured private server wasn't hacked. It would have been trivial given the almost complete lack of safeguards. Even our allies were likely keeping tabs on it to make sure Hillary wasn't planning to stab them in the back.
          Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
          But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
          Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Yeah right CP, and they didn't make public the hacked e-mails that you believe would have insured Trumps winning the election, why?

Comment

Jim, when the Christian haters start patting you on the back, it's time to look at what you're actually saying. I, for one, take exception to this emotional outburst. I don't hate Hillary, but I believe she would have been a disaster to SCOTUS. And the only "democratic policy" I actually hate is the advocacy of the murder of the unborn. Further, when I 'voted for' Trump, I truly did not believe he had a snowball's chance in the hot place.

BUT, your post did get a nice round of amens from the Christian haters, so there's that.
              We're not christian haters CP, like Jim, we just hate christian hypocricy.

Comment

Yeah right CP, and they didn't make public the hacked e-mails that you believe would have insured Trumps winning the election, why?
                There ya go trying to do that mindreading thing again.

A) The "hacked e-mails that you believe would have insured Trumps [sic] winning the election" is just downright GOOFUS!
                2) He won WITHOUT the dummy claim above

Let's see... NYTimes < > JimL

I think I'll go with the Times on this one.

Comment

We're not christian haters CP,
                  walks like it, talks like it....

like Jim, we just hate christian hypocricy.
                  You mean hypocrisy, I'm sure.

Comment

There ya go trying to do that mindreading thing again.

A) The "hacked e-mails that you believe would have insured Trumps [sic] winning the election" is just downright GOOFUS!
                    2) He won WITHOUT the dummy claim above
                    But his win was far from insured, as a matter of fact most people, including yourself didn't think Trump had a snowballs chance in a hot place of winning. So, tell me, if they hacked Hillary, why didn't they release the e-mails that would have insured the election of your treasonous candidate?
                    Let's see... NYTimes < > JimL

I think I'll go with the Times on this one.
                    It's only fake news when you don't like whats reported, is that it?

Comment

But his win was far from insured, as a matter of fact most people, including yourself didn't think Trump had a snowballs chance in a hot place of winning.
                      OK, junior mindreader, what, specifically, did the Russians to do influence me to vote for Trump instead of Hillary?

It's only fake news when you don't like whats reported, is that it?
                      You would need to take that up with somebody who claims that NYTimes is fake news. It looks, however, like you believe it's fake news when it goes against something you wrongly believe.

Comment

OK, junior mindreader, what, specifically, did the Russians to do influence me to vote for Trump instead of Hillary?

They spent a minuscule amount of money, much of it AFTER the election. Umm, oh, wait.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post

They spent a minuscule amount of money, much of it AFTER the election. Umm, oh, wait.
                          Let me help. Maybe it was all the Facebook ads I never saw on the Facebook account I don't have, or all the clickbait I refused to take because I have a thing against malware, or the Fox News I don't watch, or my favorite commentator, who made it a point to vote for John Kasich in the general election....
                          Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                          sigpic
                          I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

Oh yeah that's right, I'm so sorry, I forgot how fair you were concerning Hillary, the Clinton Foundation, and Benghazi.
                            "The man from the yacht thought he was the first to find England; I thought I was the first to find Europe. I did try to found a heresy of my own; and when I had put the last touches to it, I discovered that it was orthodoxy."
                            GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                              Hillary is the devil. We chose to elect someone who was not.
                              As I said previously, the election we each had to decide who was the closest to the devil and vote accordingly.

All of my responses and opinions are based primarily on what DT has become and shown himself to be post the election, which only confirms my assessment he was the one closest to the Devil.

Nevertheless, the problem here is that so many keep looking the other way with him. IF the folks that voted for Trump were calling him out on his largess, I would have no problem. But so many I talk to that say they voted for trump as a protest against 'The Hillory" keep trying to support the unsupportable. They ignore his deference to Putin. They ignore his deference to big business at the expense of the innocent. They ignore his excessively harsh immigration policies (LATEST: now they are going to directly bill the parents of the children they stole $800 for the DNA test to prove they really are the parents!) They ignore his hostility to science - especially where that hostility is driven by big business concerns (primarily in the area of Global warning and Environmental protection). Which begs a different sort of question. Do you really want to go back to the sort of environmental policies that allowed the disaster that was the Monongahela? Strip mining? Abuse of coal miners and their families? Do you really suppose big business will actually care about what they do to the environment if they are not forced to care? Certainly not if people with no conscience like DT are at the helm!

Jim
                              My brethren, do not hold your faith in our glorious Lord Jesus Christ with an attitude of personal favoritism. James 2:1

If anyone thinks himself to be religious, and yet does not  bridle his tongue but deceives his own heart, this man’s religion is worthless James 1:26

This you know, my beloved brethren. But everyone must be quick to hear, slow to speak and slow to anger; James 1:19

Comment

What about the Russian troll farms on Reddit, which were unmasked by the site CEO and explained to users in a site Q&A? Many of the accounts would link conspiracy theories as "trial balloons" to see if they would take off. The Pizzagate conspiracy theory was one such one.

With all due respect, CP, I don't think it's right to ding anyone for being amened by non-Christians. I've frequently found myself being amened predominantly by non-Christians in Civics threads, and I've just as often found myself amened only by the Christians. I noticed the same phenomenon with Adrift's posting.
                                Last edited by KingsGambit; 07-14-2018, 06:21 PM.
                                "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Comment