Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

12 Russians Accused Of Hacking Democrats...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lilpixieofterror View Post
    You don’t. Obama has as much as a right to fair trials and innocent till proven guilt as the next guy. Unlike you, I don’t define myself by politicians I dislike.
    Oh yeah that's right, I'm so sorry, I forgot how fair you were concerning Hillary, the Clinton Foundation, and Benghazi.

Comment

Originally posted by Starlight View Post
      I expect Mueller is aligning his ducks in a row and will issue charges related to this before the year is out, yes. Trump ending up in jail for it would not at all surprise me as an outcome, although I am cynical in the sense that I think the US has gotten so corrupt over the decades that people in power almost never go to jail for their crimes so I suspect Pence pardoning Trump after he's removed from office is probably the most likely outcome.
      The whole Clinton email mess is a good indication "that people in power almost never go to jail for their crimes "

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by Tassman View Post
        Well Trump is about to have a 'behind closed doors' meeting with Putin. This would be the perfect opportunity for him to demand Putin return the Russian Intelligence Officers to the US to face charges. Of course he will.
        Mueller wasn't too interested in prosecuting the last group of Rooskies he indited and they even showed up.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by seer View Post
          Of course, you probably won't hear much about this part of the report:

"The indictment does not allege that Trump campaign associates were involved in the hacking efforts or that any American was knowingly in contact with Russian intelligence officers. The indictment also does not allege that any vote tallies were altered by hacking".
          It does not at this stage allege that Trump campaign associates were involved in the hacking, or involved with the Russians but Mueller's Report has yet to be released. And, even in the unlikely event that Trump's associates are exonerated (i.e. apart from George Papadopoulos, Michael Flynn, Paul Manafort and Rick Gates etc, etc, etc.), is it desirable that Trump at best can be categorised as Putin's useful fool?
          “He felt that his whole life was a kind of dream and he sometimes wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it.” - Douglas Adams.

Comment

Originally posted by seer View Post
            So? And did the Russians have them? Were they released?
            You guys are blind. The man asked the single most significant enemy of the United states to help find dirt on an opponent in a presidential election! That is treason!

Is there no limit to the depths of depravity you will tolerate to nurse your hatred of Hillary or democratic policies? I sometimes think you would elect Satan himself just to be sure a democrat didn't win.

Jim
            My brethren, do not hold your faith in our glorious Lord Jesus Christ with an attitude of personal favoritism. James 2:1

If anyone thinks himself to be religious, and yet does not  bridle his tongue but deceives his own heart, this man’s religion is worthless James 1:26

This you know, my beloved brethren. But everyone must be quick to hear, slow to speak and slow to anger; James 1:19

Comment

Originally posted by oxmixmudd View Post
              You guys are blind. The man asked the single most significant enemy of the United states to help find dirt on an opponent in a presidential election! That is treason!

Is there no limit to the depths of depravity you will tolerate to nurse your hatred of Hillary or democratic policies? I sometimes think you would elect Satan himself just to be sure a democrat didn't win.

Jim
              Hillary is the devil. We chose to elect someone who was not.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                If this is a Christian statement, then I am the pope.
                "Yes. President Trump is a huge embarrassment. And it’s an embarrassment to evangelical Christianity that there appear to be so many who will celebrate precisely the aspects that I see Biblically as most lamentable and embarrassing." Southern Baptist leader Albert Mohler Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post
                  If this is a Christian statement, then I am the pope.
                  you are the Poop.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                    "You chose"?

Yep. The Russian propaganda worked well.
                    “He felt that his whole life was a kind of dream and he sometimes wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it.” - Douglas Adams.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                      And collusion has yet to be proved.
                      Further more, collusion is not a crime. Mueller needs to prove that a criminal conspiracy took place.
                      Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                      But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                      Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

I suppose it would be if it wasn't an obvious joke made at a public press conference. Given the state of Hillary's server, it's a given that foreign governments like Russia were reading Hillary's email before she even knew they were in her inbox. That's what Trump was poking fun at.

Also, Russia never did release the 30,000 "missing" emails from her private server.

Comment

You're going this bonkers over a joke? I used to take you more seriously, but this is just .

Jim
                          Actually the only reason I voted for Trump was to keep out someone who is clearly evil. Every time I looked up a charge against Trump they were lies. I don't like Trump, but better than Hillary by far.

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                            Further more, collusion is not a crime. Mueller needs to prove that a criminal conspiracy took place.
                            And that's exactly what he is going to prove, not that absolute proof will mean anything to you MM. You, along with the rest of the cult members will still be in denial, still be in defensive mode, making excuses. The law and order party, the wrap themselves in the flag party, the real patriots! Ha, what a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by Cerebrum123 View Post
                              Actually the only reason I voted for Trump was to keep out someone who is clearly evil. Every time I looked up a charge against Trump they were lies. I don't like Trump, but better than Hillary by far.
                              My wife says that Trump has "wacka-doodle ideas" but thinks he's otherwise a competent president.

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                                I suppose it would be if it wasn't an obvious joke made at a public press conference. Given the state of Hillary's server, it's a given that foreign governments like Russia were reading Hillary's email before she even knew they were in her inbox. That's what Trump was poking fun at.

Also, Russia never did release the 30,000 "missing" emails from her private server.
                                That's only because they never found them, after all the hacking of computers the Russians never hacked into Hillary's.

Comment