Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Donald tRump is the contemporary Neville Chamberlain but no umbrella

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Donald tRump is the contemporary Neville Chamberlain but no umbrella

The following is an ex-Fox analyst view of tRump of Putin and Russia.

Source: https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2018/07/17/putin-trump-closed-door-grovel-ralph-peters-ac-sot-vpx.cnn/video/playlists/trump-putin-summit/

Ex-Fox analyst: Watched Trump grovel at Putin
    Anderson Cooper 360

Retired Lt. Col. and former Fox analyst Ralph Peters gives his take on President Donald Trump's performance today during his meeting and news conference with Russian President Vladimir Putin.

© Copyright Original Source

Glendower: I can call spirits from the vasty deep.
    Hotspur: Why, so can I, or so can any man;
    But will they come when you do call for them? Shakespeare’s Henry IV, Part 1, Act III:

go with the flow the river knows . . .

Frank

I do not know, therefore everything is in pencil.

More like the contemporary Benedict Arnold!

Comment

tRump watched the World cup, and won the Royal chamber pot. Lost two key games so far.

North Korea 5 USA 0

Russia(Putin) 20 USA 0
      Glendower: I can call spirits from the vasty deep.
      Hotspur: Why, so can I, or so can any man;
      But will they come when you do call for them? Shakespeare’s Henry IV, Part 1, Act III:

go with the flow the river knows . . .

Frank

I do not know, therefore everything is in pencil.

Comment

Little Ralphie's the anal-yst who was always blowing his top like Milton the Monster and practically begging for war with Russia. He totally lost bowel control one night on Tucker's show.
        Geislerminian Antinomian Kenotic Charispneumaticostal Gender Mutualist-Egalitarian.

Beige Federalist.

Nationalist Christian.

"Everybody is somebody's heretic."

Social Justice is usually the opposite of actual justice.

Proud member of the this space left blank community.

Would-be Grand Vizier of the Padishah Maxi-Super-Ultra-Hyper-Mega-MAGA King Trumpius Rex.

Justice for Ashli Babbitt!

Justice for Matthew Perna!

Arrest Ray Epps and his Fed bosses!

Comment

I get the impression that if liberals had their way, the US would be at war with Russia. Seriously, what the hell is wrong with you guys?
          Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
          But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
          Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

So let's get this straight:

Obama gave up our European missile defense shield when pressured by Putin, turned a blind eye to Russian aggression in Europe, told Russian officials that he would be more "flexible" after the election, and then told his cyber security expert to "stand down" from implementing safeguards to protect our election from Russian meddling.

Then there's Hillary with her goofy "reset button" photo-op, and then she turns around and sells a significant percentage of our uranium to Russia all while her husband accepted exorbitant speaking fees and the Clinton Fountain was given generous "donations" from Russian oligarchs.

And we're supposed to believe that Trump is the traitor for not publicly picking a fight with Putin despite putting into place certain policies that are very hard on Russia.

#liberal_logic

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
              I get the impression that if liberals had their way, the US would be at war with Russia. Seriously, what the hell is wrong with you guys?
              What gives you that impression? I have heard no one say it and heard nothing that implies it, so I would be interested in hearing more.

And I thought Christians were against expressions like "what the hell"?
              "Yes. President Trump is a huge embarrassment. And it’s an embarrassment to evangelical Christianity that there appear to be so many who will celebrate precisely the aspects that I see Biblically as most lamentable and embarrassing." Southern Baptist leader Albert Mohler Jr.

Comment

And we're supposed to believe that Trump is the traitor for not publicly picking a fight with Putin despite putting into place certain policies that are very hard on Russia.

#liberal_logic
                I allowed myself to skip the whataboutism. Can you please explain why Trump would be picking a fight with Putin if he did not Trust Putin over his own intelligence services? Did Putin publicly pick up a fight with Trump when he insisted he did not meddle in the election though Trump's intelligence services says he did? I think you might be missing the essentials about diplomacy. It does not mean you have to humiliate yourself or your country like Trump obviously did.
                "Yes. President Trump is a huge embarrassment. And it’s an embarrassment to evangelical Christianity that there appear to be so many who will celebrate precisely the aspects that I see Biblically as most lamentable and embarrassing." Southern Baptist leader Albert Mohler Jr.

Comment

That Trump humiliated himself or the country is a liberal lie.

But nice job cutting out the parts of my post that you can't answer. It's not easy to confront one's own hypocrisy, is?

Comment

Obama gave up our European missile defense shield when pressured by Putin,
                    To be frank, the whole missile defense thing is a colossal waste of money anyway. At least against the Russians who like have decoy balloons in their long distance rockets. As many as a hundred or more. Meaning you'd have to get the system to be able to shoot down 99% of all incoming targets in order to have a sporting chance of getting even some of the nukes.

sells a significant percentage of our uranium to Russia
                    I still don't see how this is supposed to work. Clinton was part of one out of nine agencies who was involved in approving the selling of that yellow cake (which was closer to [s]1%[/s] 6%, and not the 20% claimed by Trump during his campaigns. Update: As best I can tell only 25% of the yellow cake reaches Russia meaning it would be closer to 1.5% of the Uranium).

While people here know I don't exactly love Trump, I do agree that there was nothing he did in Russia that's particularly bad or even note worthy.
                    Last edited by Leonhard; 07-22-2018, 11:33 AM.

Comment

But nice job cutting out the parts of my post that you can't answer. It's not easy to confront one's own hypocrisy, is?
                      So you are among the few who do not feel humiliated when your president trusts a foreign leader over his own intelligence services and who says it is an incredible offer to hand over U.S. citizens to the Kremlin for interrogation about unspecified crimes.

I skipped the whataboutism-part of your text on purupose. No need for a derail.

Comment

So calling the U.S. foolish and stupid on the national stage in response to a question about Russia's culpability is not humiliating his country. Well acrtually, if Trumps country is Russia, then I guess he wasn't humiliating his country.

Comment

Neville Chamberlain gets much more of a bad rap than he deserves, honestly. The criticism of course is him acquiescing to Hitler's demands, but what was his other option? Go straight into war? Popular opinion hadn't gone in favor of that yet; it's the same reason the United States stayed out of the war for so long. Negotiating in the hope that would curb Hitler was the only real option at the time, but Chamberlain did recognize the threat posed and tried to prepare for a possible war, including building up the military again, which left his country in a better position when war actually did happen.

Comment

Originally posted by JimL View Post
                            So calling the U.S. foolish and stupid on the national stage in response to a question about Russia's culpability is not humiliating his country. Well actually, if Trumps country is Russia, then I guess he wasn't humiliating his country.
                            Make Russia great again!

Comment

Originally posted by JimLamebrain View Post
                              So calling the U.S. foolish and stupid on the national stage in response to a question about Russia's culpability is not humiliating his country. Well acrtually, if Trumps country is Russia, then I guess he wasn't humiliating his country.
                              Here's the thing, Jimmy, unlike you, I don't gullibly swallow the liberal spin. Based on what we know about our own intelligence agencies and their continued attempts to undermine the President, he is more than justified not trusting them. If they feel humiliated then it's only because Trump told the truth. I'm ok with that.

Comment