Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Maria Butina, Russian operative arrested.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JimL View Post
    But, after all that has come out, surely you have an opinion concerning Trumps guilt or innocence, OBP, yes?
    Your evidence of guilt is...
    "The man from the yacht thought he was the first to find England; I thought I was the first to find Europe. I did try to found a heresy of my own; and when I had put the last touches to it, I discovered that it was orthodoxy."
    GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

Originally posted by lilpixieofterror View Post
      Your evidence of guilt is...
      Ok, so we have your answer. Your opinion is that the Trump administration, particularly Trump himself are innocent of any collusion/conspiracy/obstruction of justice being investigated by Mueller.

Comment

Ok, so we have your answer. Your opinion is that the Trump administration, particularly Trump himself are innocent of any collusion/conspiracy/obstruction of justice being investigated by Mueller.
        I go with what evidence says Jimmy. Has a single American been arrested for collusion/conspiracy/obstruction of Justice yet? Yes or no?
        "The man from the yacht thought he was the first to find England; I thought I was the first to find Europe. I did try to found a heresy of my own; and when I had put the last touches to it, I discovered that it was orthodoxy."
        GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

I go with what evidence says Jimmy. Has a single American been arrested for collusion/conspiracy/obstruction of Justice yet? Yes or no?
          No, you don't go with the evidence lilpix, but i'm not going to waste time continuing to argue that point with you right now as i know that would be, well, a waste of time. Just want to get you on the record.

Comment

No, you don't go with the evidence lilpix, but i'm not going to waste time continuing to argue that point with you right now as i know that would be, well, a waste of time. Just want to get you on the record.
            In other words, you have nothing. It’s rather simple, charges of crimes requires evidence. Where’s the evidence?
            GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

In other words, you have nothing. It’s rather simple, charges of crimes requires evidence. Where’s the evidence?
              I can't help the fact that you are purposely blind, lilpix, but you'll find out soon enough. For now I just want to get you on the record so that you can look back to see what a partisan ignoramus you were.
              Last edited by JimL; 07-18-2018, 11:24 PM.

Comment

I can't help the fact that you are purposely blind, lilpix, but you'll find out soon enough. For now I just want to get you on the record so that you can look back to see what a partisan ignoramus you were.
                And asking for your evidence makes me partisan how? If Trump is guilty, impeach and charge. Thus far it appears he isn’t with even your own source saying that there is no evidence. The only one that sounds like a partisan hack is you, since you’re the one making charges of guilt, without any evidence.
                GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

The Democrat's new symbol should be Lewis Carroll's Queen of Hearts as they mirror her attitude of "Sentence first! Verdict afterwards."

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                  "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                  "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                    The Democrat's new symbol should be Lewis Carroll's Queen of Hearts as they mirror her attitude of "Sentence first! Verdict afterwards."
                    worse Sentence first never mind that there is no evidence.

Comment

Originally posted by RumTumTugger View Post
                      It is too early for the sentence. But there is plenty of evidence pointing toward collusion; if no final verdict as yet. The investigation so far has been productive. It has continued to turn up contacts between Trump associates and Russian figures plus denials and dishonesty. Hence, there is certainly good reason to continue investigating the story given the increasingly strong circumstantial case for collusion. Not to mention Trump's otherwise inexplicable attitude towards Putin.
                      “He felt that his whole life was a kind of dream and he sometimes wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it.” - Douglas Adams.

Comment

And asking for your evidence makes me partisan how? If Trump is guilty, impeach and charge. Thus far it appears he isn’t with even your own source saying that there is no evidence. The only one that sounds like a partisan hack is you, since you’re the one making charges of guilt, without any evidence.
                        Oh, there is plenty of evidence lilpix, and i've gone over that and it's been aired enough for you to know it as well even though the investigation is not yet completed. That you pretend not to see anything and to be of the opinion therefore that Trump is innocent is evidence to the fact that you are naught but a purposefully blind partisan hack.

Comment

Originally posted by RumTumTugger View Post
                          Yes, keep telling yourselves there's no evidence RTT. Trump is a traitor, doing the bidding of his boss, V. Putin.

Comment

Yes, keep telling yourselves there's no evidence RTT. Trump is a traitor, doing the bidding of his boss, V. Putin.
                            This coming from the person who makes claims and refuses to cite his sources and expects us to believe he is doing do diligence in making the claim.

Get a clue JimL do not deserve acceptance of your claims without proof.

Comment

Oh, there is plenty of evidence lilpix, and i've gone over that and it's been aired enough for you to know it as well even though the investigation is not yet completed. That you pretend not to see anything and to be of the opinion therefore that Trump is innocent is evidence to the fact that you are naught but a purposefully blind partisan hack.
                              I’m not your errand girl Jimmy. You claimed there was ‘plenty of evidence’, you should show it. Now where is it?
                              GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

But, after all that has come out, surely you have an opinion concerning Trumps guilt or innocence, OBP, yes?
                                In general? That's far too broad a question, Jim. I've seen no evidence of Trump colluding or conspiring to collude with Russia. I'm sure Putin is ecstatic with US sanctions on Russia, US assistance to Ukraine, US bombing of Russia's ally Syria, Trump pushing Germany to have less dependence on Russia, Trump's economic policies pushing down oil prices upon which Russia heavily depends....
                                Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                                sigpic
                                I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment