Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Maria Butina, Russian operative arrested.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JimL View Post
    OBP, you don't get to tell anyone how this works, if you think I'm making stuff up then go ahead and prove it. That you can't do that and instead whine like a little baby that I'm not playing fair is just the republican way. I go through the trouble of citing my sources when I feel like it, and when I don't feel like it then I don't. In niether case are you prevented from refuting what i've posted.
    Sorry JimL, We aren't making the claims, YOU are, you have the burden of proof for every claim you make. and pointing that out to you is not whining. the only one whining is you because we won't accept what you say without proof. are you a lying when you don't cite any sources or just lazy? i'll let you tell me.

That you don't do that simply means that you've tried and can't come up with anything, or that you just simply don't care.
    No JimL, That you don't cite your sources for what YOU claim means you can't prove it and don't care about the truth at all and we can assume you are lying about your claim. Don't want to be thought of as a liar then cite the source you base your claim on when asked for it, no source, all we can do is assume you are like Goebbels repeating a lie and trying to get people to believe it.
    Last edited by RumTumTugger; 07-22-2018, 10:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RumTumTugger View Post
      Sorry JimL, We aren't making the claims, YOU are, you have the burden of proof for every claim you make. and pointing that out to you is not whining. the only one whining is you because we won't accept what you say without proof. are you a lying when you don't cite any sources or just lazy? i'll let you tell me.

No JimL, That you don't cite your sources for what YOU claim means you can't prove it and don't care about the truth at all and we can assume you are lying about your claim. Don't want to be thought of as a liar then cite the source you base your claim on when asked for it, no source,
      There is no "proof" at this stage, but there's a great deal of circumstantial evidence pointing toward collusion with Russia; the investigation has continued to turn up dubious contacts between Trump associates and Russian figures plus Trump’s ongoing contradictory denials and lies. This plus Trump's inexplicable support of Putin, an enemy of the US.

all we can do is assume you are like Goebbels repeating a lie and trying to get people to believe it.
      More like Trump, actually.

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
      Are you a used car salesman in real life?
      That good, am I?
      Last edited by Tassman; 07-23-2018, 02:12 AM.
      “He felt that his whole life was a kind of dream and he sometimes wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it.” - Douglas Adams.

Comment

Originally posted by Tassman View Post
        That good, am I?
        Perhaps "used car salesman" doesn't have the same connotation there as it does here. That bad.
        The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

OBP, you don't get to tell anyone how this works, if you think I'm making stuff up then go ahead and prove it. That you can't do that and instead whine like a little baby that I'm not playing fair is just the republican way. I go through the trouble of citing my sources when I feel like it, and when I don't feel like it then I don't. In niether case are you prevented from refuting what i've posted. That you don't do that simply means that you've tried and can't come up with anything, or that you just simply don't care.
          Wow. I didn't ask you to prove me right, Jim.
          Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
          sigpic
          I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

Originally posted by Tassmoron View Post
            Surely God is entitled to use a traitor to achieve his will.
            You should read the Bible some time. You might be surprised at who God uses to accomplish his will.
            Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
            But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
            Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
              Sure he does. And he's right.
              No he doesn't, and he's wrong. So take that!

What you're proving, Jim, is that you are incredibly intellectually lazy.
              No, actually I already know, already did the work, what I'm proving is how intellectually lazy ya'll are. Although, it's probably more like you don't really care one way or the other.

You're drinking again, aren't you?
              No, not my style, CP. So it must be you.

Comment

No he doesn't, and he's wrong. So take that!

No, actually I already know, already did the work, what I'm proving is how intellectually lazy ya'll are. Although, it's probably more like you don't really care one way or the other.

No, not my style, CP. So it must be you.
                This is Peewee Herman level of debating JimL. "nuh-h! You are!" "I know you are, but what am I?"

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                  This is Peewee Herman level of debating JimL. "nuh-h! You are!" "I know you are, but what am I?"
                  I agree, so tell CP to stop being so childish.

Comment

no cite of sources means no proof you did the work JimL. Where is your proof you did the work?
                    Last edited by RumTumTugger; 07-23-2018, 11:26 AM.

Comment

no cite of source means no proof you did the work JimL. Where is your proof you did the work?
                      If you care to try, you can always prove me wrong RTT.

Comment

If you care to try, you can always prove me wrong RTT.
                        JimL give me your sources when your make claims and I'll check them out to see if they are valid and not bogus. Refusing to give your sources means you are afraid they are bogus, if you thought they were valid you'd be happy to cite them.
                        Last edited by RumTumTugger; 07-24-2018, 11:20 AM.

Comment

I agree, so tell CP to stop being so childish.
                          You should stop while you are behind.

Comment

JimL give me you sources when you make claims and I'll check them out to see if they are valid and not bogus refusing to give your sources means you are afraid they are bogus if you thought they were valid you'd be happy to cite them.
                            I suspect the reason that JimL is refusing to provide sources is simply that we want them. He gets like that sometimes.
                            Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                            sigpic
                            I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
                              I suspect the reason that JimL is refusing to provide sources is simply that we want them. He gets like that sometimes.
                              yeah children are like that he must be what 5 or 6?

Comment

Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
                                So to spite us, he is making himself look dumber and less credible?

Sounds like JimL

Comment