Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Another nail in the traitors coffin.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
    Jim - PLEASE learn the difference between 'your' (possessive) and 'you're' (contraction), OK? Especially when you're accusing somebody else of being dumb.

Lemme give you a little hint... if you can break it into two words, it's a contraction.

Here's an example - when you say "like your too dumb", you really mean "like you are too dumb" -- see? Two words represented by the contraction "you're". So that would be "like you're too dumb".

Otherwise, you expose yourself as the idiot you're accusing others of being.

I'll be glad to point you to some good resources on Grammar to help you out, since you're too lazy to Google things yourself.
    CP, please learn to stay on topic. I don't mind your pointing out of my spelling errors at all, I understand it makes you feel better about yourself, it's okay, doesnt bother me, but when attacking me personally please try to at least stay focused on the topic at hand. I gave you the source you all cried for and then this is the response that the article gets. And then you wonder why I don't bother posting a source that you can easily google for yourself if you had any real interest in those fact thingies.

Comment

Originally posted by JimL View Post
      CP, please learn to stay on topic. I don't mind your pointing out of my spelling errors at all, I understand it makes you feel better about yourself, it's okay, doesnt bother me,
      Doesn't seem to help you, either.

but when attacking me personally
      Awwwwww, dud poor widdle Jimmy feel attacked?

please try to at least stay focused on the topic at hand. I gave you the source you all cried for and then this is the response that the article gets. And then you wonder why I don't bother posting a source that you can easily google for yourself if you had any real interest in those fact thingies.
      Can you PLEASE get back on topic, Jim, and stop this silliness?
      The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Doesn't seem to help you, either.

Awwwwww, dud poor widdle Jimmy feel attacked?

Can you PLEASE get back on topic, Jim, and stop this silliness?
        I see, just as I said, CP can't handle the truth.

Comment

You've shown no ability to recognize truth even if it came up and bit you on the butt. You just make assertions that you cannot back up.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
          "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
          "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
            You've shown no ability to recognize truth even if it came up and bit you on the butt. You just make assertions that you cannot back up.
            Well, we shall see who was, and who was not, able to recognize truth once this investigation ends.

Comment

Originally posted by RumTumTugger View Post
              NO, JimL let me see if if I can put this simply and give you a warning. YOU make the assertion of something with no facts it is not up to us to find the facts it is up to you to show those facts with cites. Any more assertions without cites to your source will be called for what they are hot air from an idiot who lets others do the thinking for him.

Don't want to be called an idiot stop acting like one.
              You and the rest of the Breitbat/Fox crowd are in denial.

“Trump was shown highly classified information on Jan. 6, 2017, that showed Russian President Vladimir Putin had ordered a series of cyber attacks meant to sway the election in his favor. The evidence included text messages and emails from Russian military officers and a source close to Putin himself.” And yet “the president, standing next to his Russian counterpart in Helsinki, rejected a similar assessment from U.S. intelligence agencies and said “we’re all to blame” for poor diplomatic relations between the two countries.”

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...b0b15aba8b9da8

The question is why does Trump behave like Putin’s “controlled asset”?

“National security experts warn Trump is behaving more and more like a 'controlled spy'”.

http://www.businessinsider.com/trump...rts-say-2018-7
              “He felt that his whole life was a kind of dream and he sometimes wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it.” - Douglas Adams.

Comment

Well, we shall see who was, and who was not, able to recognize truth once this investigation ends.
                Truth is not wishful thinking since you continue to pontificate without ever offering a scintilla of evidence to support your allegations.

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by Tassman View Post

“Trump was shown highly classified information on Jan. 6, 2017, that showed Russian President Vladimir Putin had ordered a series of cyber attacks meant to sway the election in his favor. The evidence included text messages and emails from Russian military officers and a source close to Putin himself.” And yet “the president, standing next to his Russian counterpart in Helsinki, rejected a similar assessment from U.S. intelligence agencies and said “we’re all to blame” for poor diplomatic relations between the two countries.”

The question is why does Trump behave like Putin’s “controlled asset”?

“National security experts warn Trump is behaving more and more like a 'controlled spy'”.

http://www.businessinsider.com/trump...rts-say-2018-7
                  Again, if Trump were to have condemned the Russians for meddling the MSM would have merely twisted that and the headlines would read "Trump Admits His Election Is Illegitimate" and "Trump Admits Election Was Tainted"

Comment

A) The fact that you said it puts it in extreme doubt
                    2) JimL can't handle Sesame Street
                    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Jim - PLEASE learn the difference between 'your' (possessive) and 'you're' (contraction), OK? Especially when you're accusing somebody else of being dumb.

Lemme give you a little hint... if you can break it into two words, it's a contraction.

Here's an example - when you say "like your too dumb", you really mean "like you are too dumb" -- see? Two words represented by the contraction "you're". So that would be "like you're too dumb".

Otherwise, you expose yourself as the idiot you're accusing others of being.

I'll be glad to point you to some good resources on Grammar to help you out, since you're too lazy to Google things yourself.
                      What's funny is that he got "to" and "too" correct, so it does seem he put at least some effort into his composition.
                      Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                      But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                      Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Originally posted by Tassmoron View Post

As I've pointed out before, if you dig down to the original New York Times story, you'll notice that it is 100% anonymously sourced which should raise all kinds of red flags, especially when dealing with a disreputable rag like The New York Times.

Meanwhile, a named source has gone on the record to accuse Obama of turning a blind eye to Russian election meddling, and yet we're supposed to believe that it's all Trump's fault? Yeah, OK.
                        Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                        But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                        Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

One side here has rushed to verdict without evidence; the other side is waiting for evidence before deciding on a verdict. You might be right in the end, but not because of any ability to "recognize truth."
                          Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                          sigpic
                          I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                            As I've pointed out before, if you dig down to the original New York Times story, you'll notice that it is 100% anonymously sourced which should raise all kinds of red flags, especially when dealing with a disreputable rag like The New York Times.

Meanwhile, a named source has gone on the record to accuse Obama of turning a blind eye to Russian election meddling, and yet we're supposed to believe that it's all Trump's fault? Yeah, OK.
                            Who needs authoritative sources when you've got an opinion site to rely on?
                            Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                            sigpic
                            I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

What's funny is that he got "to" and "too" correct, so it does seem he put at least some effort into his composition.
                              Stopped clock and all that.

Comment

Let's not forget that in Mueller's most recent incitement announced by Rod Rosenstein the latter stated matter-of-factly that not a single vote was changed nor was the election outcome affected by any of this. Yet the TDS squad here keeps squawking and squeaking about collusion and Putin getting Trump elected.

Moreover, FBI director Christopher Wray declared at a conference held at the Aspen Institute for Humanistic Studies (a think tank that US News & World Report ranks as centrist) that "[The Russians] do not tamper in our infrastructure. They try to destabilize the integrity of our system by usually backing losers and getting the losers all upset claiming something went awry, and that promotes disharmony and distrust of the election system."

Comment