Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
    Weapons 'n' armor could be used.
    I chose leather armor - I assume that rangers can't use mail, right? I can't remember anything!

By the way, are there any good sites that let you keep a digital copy of your character so you don't have to have a printed copy, and can keep adding equipment and stats and skills and such? I saw some for 5e, https://www.orcpub2.com/pages/dnd/5e/character-builder but nothing for 3.5.

But I did find an app for iphone/ipad which has an app for 5e and one for 3.5 chars: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/figh...765302703?mt=8

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparko View Post
      I chose leather armor - I assume that rangers can't use mail, right? I can't remember anything!

By the way, are there any good sites that let you keep a digital copy of your character so you don't have to have a printed copy, and can keep adding equipment and stats and skills and such? I saw some for 5e, https://www.orcpub2.com/pages/dnd/5e/character-builder but nothing for 3.5.

But I did find an app for iphone/ipad which has an app for 5e and one for 3.5 chars: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/figh...765302703?mt=8
      Rangers can use light armor. Looking under magic armor, elven chain, mithral shirt, and celestial armor all count as light armor, and would give you better protection.
      Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
      sigpic
      I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

• OK I put my character into that iphone app. When doing so, I found out that the Ranger has some class skills that the previous character generator did not mention. So here is the updated character info:

Captain Madjack
        Half-Elf Ranger 17

Hit Points: 99/99
        Intiative: +3
        Speed: 30 ft.

Armor Class: 19, touch 13, flat-footed 16
        Saves: Fort +14, Ref +16, Will +11

Abilities: Str 15, Dex 17, Con 15, Int 16, Wis 17, Cha 15

Skills: Appraise +13, Bluff +9, Climb +8, Concentration +3, Craft +4, Escape Artist +10, Forgery +11, Gather Information +10, Handle Animal +10, Heal +18, Hide +8, Jump +4, Knowledge (dungeoneering) +4, Knowledge (geography) +4, Knowledge (nature) +4, Listen +5, Move Silently +3, Open Lock +6, Profession +4, Ride +7, Search +7, Spellcraft +4, Spot +10, Survival +6, Swim +4, Use Rope +8

The equipment is the same, but I probably need some help in picking out some magical items like armor, weapons and such. Just have studded leather armor right now, a repeating crossbow, two rapiers and a dagger.

Comment

OK I put my character into that iphone app. When doing so, I found out that the Ranger has some class skills that the previous character generator did not mention. So here is the updated character info:

Captain Madjack
          Half-Elf Ranger 17

Hit Points: 99/99
          Intiative: +3
          Speed: 30 ft.

Armor Class: 19, touch 13, flat-footed 16
          Saves: Fort +14, Ref +16, Will +11

Abilities: Str 15, Dex 17, Con 15, Int 16, Wis 17, Cha 15

Skills: Appraise +13, Bluff +9, Climb +8, Concentration +3, Craft +4, Escape Artist +10, Forgery +11, Gather Information +10, Handle Animal +10, Heal +18, Hide +8, Jump +4, Knowledge (dungeoneering) +4, Knowledge (geography) +4, Knowledge (nature) +4, Listen +5, Move Silently +3, Open Lock +6, Profession +4, Ride +7, Search +7, Spellcraft +4, Spot +10, Survival +6, Swim +4, Use Rope +8

The equipment is the same, but I probably need some help in picking out some magical items like armor, weapons and such. Just have studded leather armor right now, a repeating crossbow, two rapiers and a dagger.
          Make it studded leather +5, greater shadow, heavy fortification (for a cool 133,875 gp).
          Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
          sigpic
          I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

Make it studded leather +5, greater shadow, heavy fortification (for a cool 133,875 gp).
            what's greater shadow and heavy fortification?

Comment

what's greater shadow and heavy fortification?
              Greater shadow means you can hide better (one of your skillz); fortification (heavy) means that you won't take extra damage from sneak attacks or critical hits.

sigpic

Comment

Greater shadow means you can hide better (one of your skillz); fortification (heavy) means that you won't take extra damage from sneak attacks or critical hits.

thanks. ok I will take that.

Comment

• Okay, so here's what I have for Magic Items so far... Any recommendations for other stuff?

Cloak of Charisma +6 (36k) [+6 Charisma]
                  Lavender/Green Ioun Stone (40k) [Absorb 8th Level Spells or Lower]
                  Circlet of Persuasion (46k) [+3 Competence Bonus to Charisma Checks]
                  +5 Greater Fortification Leather (100k) (+9 AC, Immune to Crits)
                  +5 Defensive Shortsword (72k)
                  Boots of Speed (Haste 10 Rounds/Day) (12k)
                  Amulet of Health (+6 CON) (36k)
                  Have You Touched Grass Today? If Not, Please Do.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chaotic Void View Post
                    Okay, so here's what I have for Magic Items so far... Any recommendations for other stuff?

Cloak of Charisma +6 (36k) [+6 Charisma]
                    Lavender/Green Ioun Stone (40k) [Absorb 8th Level Spells or Lower]
                    Circlet of Persuasion (46k) [+3 Competence Bonus to Charisma Checks]
                    +5 Greater Fortification Leather (100k) (+9 AC, Immune to Crits)
                    +5 Defensive Shortsword (72k)
                    Boots of Speed (Haste 10 Rounds/Day) (12k)
                    Amulet of Health (+6 CON) (36k)
                    As a pirate, assume I have any magical item I might need when the time arises. The corollary is that other's might find that they don't have the magical item they need when the need arises.

Comment

As a pirate, assume I have any magical item I might need when the time arises. The corollary is that other's might find that they don't have the magical item they need when the need arises.
                      You know what happened to the last guy who tried that?

Comment

• Also I have an full supply store on my ship where I will be happy to sell you any items you might have lost. Er, REPLACEMENTS for any lost items, I mean.

Comment

Don't call it a comeback. It's a riposte.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spartacus View Post
                            Hm... she hasn't been on since the 6th, from the looks of it. Hope things are okay on her end.

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                            Working...
                            X