Announcement

Collapse

Animal Husbandry 101 Guidelines

Greetings Animal Lovers!

Welcome to Animal Husbandry 101, this is the place for all things animal.

Did you get a new pet? Tell us about it.Do you have a question about pet care? Ask it here. Are you thinking about getting a pet? Let us know.

There are a great many animal lovers at Tweb anxious to hear about and join in the fun.

In addition to the regular set of rules called the DECORUM, others rules will be enforced here as well.

1) Please keep all pets on a leash.
2) Please clean up after those pets that aren't quite paper trained.
3) Gerbils are not good pets. It's a long story

Thank you and let the games begin.
See more
See less

Getting a new dog soon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
    Love it! Does he have his own Facebook page yet?
    Not yet.

He wants to keep a low profile. The cops are still after him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparko View Post
      Not yet.

He wants to keep a low profile. The cops are still after him.
      Since he's now living under a new identity I could ask my NSA to whip up some documents for him.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Love JT!

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

• He even has his own logo...

JTs seal.jpg
          Last edited by Sparko; 02-14-2019, 11:56 AM.

Comment

• So everyone, this is Jake:

jake2.jpg

Jake1.jpg

Comment

So everyone, this is Jake:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]35480[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]35481[/ATTACH]
              He's way too cute.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

So everyone, this is Jake:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]35480[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]35481[/ATTACH]
                I see he's already assumed his primary responsibility of holding the couch down.
                Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                sigpic
                I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

• Originally posted by mossrose View Post
                  He's way too cute.

No! He's fierce I tell ya. Fierce!

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                  "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                  "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
                    I see he's already assumed his primary responsibility of holding the couch down.
                    He has taken over Taz's duties with gusto. He holds down the couch and also doubles a a Roomba. He was making circuits in the kitchen earlier seeking crumbs.

Comment

• jake2.jpg

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                      Working...
                      X