Announcement

Collapse

Animal Husbandry 101 Guidelines

Greetings Animal Lovers!

Welcome to Animal Husbandry 101, this is the place for all things animal.

Did you get a new pet? Tell us about it.Do you have a question about pet care? Ask it here. Are you thinking about getting a pet? Let us know.

There are a great many animal lovers at Tweb anxious to hear about and join in the fun.

In addition to the regular set of rules called the DECORUM, others rules will be enforced here as well.

1) Please keep all pets on a leash.
2) Please clean up after those pets that aren't quite paper trained.
3) Gerbils are not good pets. It's a long story

Thank you and let the games begin.
See more
See less

Getting a new dog soon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sparko View Post
    So which do you guys like better? Jack or Zeke? Those are my two favorites right now. Or maybe Zac? (kinda a combinations of zeke and jack, plus if I get mad I can call him Zachary!)
    Zac
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

So which do you guys like better? Jack or Zeke? Those are my two favorites right now. Or maybe Zac? (kinda a combinations of zeke and jack, plus if I get mad I can call him Zachary!)
      You should call him Jackboot as a symbol of your authoritarian piratical airs.
      Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
      sigpic
      I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
        Zac
        Then again, the first "Zac" that comes to mind is Dr Zachary Smith from Lost in Space.
        The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Then again, the first "Zac" that comes to mind is Dr Zachary Smith from Lost in Space.
          I was thinking of the Zac Brown band.

Comment

• Now I will have to call him Indiana Bones.

Comment

• Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
              You should call him Jackboot as a symbol of your authoritarian piratical airs.
              Well if I get a girl I could call her Peggy.

Comment

• Comment

Jake's colors are becoming less distinctive as he gets older.

So I'm told
                  Has Mrs. ever told you what kinda Lab that Jake is?

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                  "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                  "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• I could name him "Decker"

Comment

• Went to visit the pups and this is the one I will be getting on March 2

My niece helped me pick him out, she is the one holding him.

barko.jpg

maybe I should name him "Barko?"

Comment

Went to visit the pups and this is the one I will be getting on March 2

My niece helped me pick him out, she is the one holding him.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]34998[/ATTACH]

maybe I should name him "Barko?"

And get him his own chair to sit in which of course would be the barkolounger

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                          And get him his own chair to sit in which of course would be the barkolounger
                          Covered with Barkohyde?

Comment

Covered with Barkohyde?
                            Some people want me to name him Jake, because apparently Jake was the Taz's brother in the cartoons.

Comment

• Well my brother said I can't name him Barko because he had a K9 named Arko.

My top four right now (in alphabetical order) are:

1. Indy
                              2. Jack
                              3. Jake
                              4. Trouble

others on the consideration list:
                              Zeke
                              Zac
                              Banjo

Comment

Well my brother said I can't name him Barko because he had a K9 named Arko.

My top four right now (in alphabetical order) are:

1. Indy
                                2. Jack
                                3. Jake
                                4. Trouble

others on the consideration list:
                                Zeke
                                Zac
                                Banjo
                                I can just hear you hollering as you go down the street after he escapes the house.

"Trouble! Where are you? Here, Trouble!"

That's how we made sure we named our cats good names.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X