Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Trump bans reporter for 'asking the wrong questions'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
    Yup, you're becoming more and more like Trump all the time.
    The question is why one would believe a pathological liar like Trump when he claims the media is "fake". You forgot to respond to that bit. Trump is the "fake" not the MSM reporting on him.
    “He felt that his whole life was a kind of dream and he sometimes wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it.” - Douglas Adams.

Comment

• Why don't we just go back to the way it was originally, before Teddy Roosevelt: NO regular briefings or meetings with reporters?
      Geislerminian Antinomian Kenotic Charispneumaticostal Gender Mutualist-Egalitarian.

Beige Federalist.

Nationalist Christian.

"Everybody is somebody's heretic."

Social Justice is usually the opposite of actual justice.

Proud member of the this space left blank community.

Would-be Grand Vizier of the Padishah Maxi-Super-Ultra-Hyper-Mega-MAGA King Trumpius Rex.

Justice for Ashli Babbitt!

Justice for Matthew Perna!

Arrest Ray Epps and his Fed bosses!

Comment

• Originally posted by Tassman View Post
        The question is why one would believe a pathological liar like Trump when he claims the media is "fake". You forgot to respond to that bit. Trump is the "fake" not the MSM reporting on him.
        Why do you keep getting your panties in a bunch about what he says? Why do you allow him to control your life? He manipulates you like a puppet.
        The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Why do you keep getting your panties in a bunch about what he says?
          Because he's a liar.

Why do you allow him to control your life?
          He sadly controls the world as leader, thanks to morons like you, of the most powerful country in the world.

He manipulates you like a puppet.
          You're confusing me with Trump and his Russian puppet-master.
          “He felt that his whole life was a kind of dream and he sometimes wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it.” - Douglas Adams.

Comment

Because he's a liar.
            He is. But it's perfectly OK for you to play "fast and loose" with the truth?

He sadly controls the world as leader,
            I wish you guys could make up your mind - is he a dictator in control of the world, or is he Putin's puppet?

thanks to morons like you,
            You're slipping.

You're confusing me with Trump and his Russian puppet-master.
            No, you're confused, alright, but what you don't understand is that Trump is a manipulator - he loves getting reactions. And he's playing you like a fine violin. He is controlling your life, your attitude, your blogging... and you can't even see it.

He is your puppet master, Tass. All he has to do is tweet something dumb, and he's pulling your strings quite predictably.
            The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

He is. But it's perfectly OK for you to play "fast and loose" with the truth?
              Yoiu would know about playing "fast and loose" with the truth.

I wish you guys could make up your mind - is he a dictator in control of the world, or is he Putin's puppet?
              I didn't use the word "dictator". Trump controls the world by virtue of being in charge of the most powerful country in the world, it's not his doing...it's the fault of the likes of you. And he is Putin's puppet. Get the distinction?

No, you're confused, alright, but what you don't understand is that Trump is a manipulator - he loves getting reactions.
              You actually think the "stable genius" is intelligent enough for any calculated rationale behind his behaviour?

And he's playing you like a fine violin. He is controlling your life, your attitude, your blogging... and you can't even see it.

He is your puppet master, Tass. All he has to do is tweet something dumb, and he's pulling your strings quite predictably.
              What a laugh! Kim Jong Un is playing Trump like a fiddle. Same with the Saudi's and the same with Putin. His dumb narcissism makes him vulnerable.

Comment

Yoiu would know about playing "fast and loose" with the truth.
                Prove it. Besides pointing out your own numerous examples which I counter.

I didn't use the word "dictator". Trump controls the world by virtue of being in charge of the most powerful country in the world, it's not his doing...it's the fault of the likes of you. And he is Putin's puppet. Get the distinction?
                A perfect example of you playing word games.

You actually think the "stable genius" is intelligent enough for any calculated rationale behind his behaviour?
                Just because somebody is evil doesn't mean they're stupid. Even crazy people aren't necessarily stupid. You, on the other hand....

What a laugh! Kim Jong Un is playing Trump like a fiddle. Same with the Saudi's and the same with Putin. His dumb narcissism makes him vulnerable.
                And Trump is playing you like a fiddle. He is CONSUMING you. Dance, puppet, dance!

Comment

• A perfect example of you playing word games.
                  Not at all. Trump may be a wannabe dictator but he doesn't have the wherewithal to bring it off. Sad!

Just because somebody is evil doesn't mean they're stupid. Even crazy people aren't necessarily stupid.
                  Trump OTOH is ALL those things.

You, on the other hand....
                  Vintage CP.

And Trump is playing you like a fiddle. He is CONSUMING you. Dance, puppet, dance!
                  Trump is the one dancing...the poor narcissistic fool. E.g. he gives up the Korean war games and in exchange North Korea is reportedly making more nuclear weapon fuel. It would be funny if it wasn't so pathetic.

Comment

Trump is the one dancing...the poor narcissistic fool.
                    Yet, he manages to keep you wound up and spewing forth hate. He has you! He controls you! And you let him!

By the way, I noticed you kinda pretended not to see my challenge for you to prove your jackass claim that I play fast and loose with the truth. Understandable, that.

Comment

Yet, he manages to keep you wound up and spewing forth hate. He has you! He controls you! And you let him!
                      Tu quoque fallacy! Not I but Trump is being manipulated like a puppet. Face it. The man you and your fellow Evangelicals put into power is easily manipulated by our enemies.

E.g. "A Russian newspaper editor explains how Putin made Trump his puppet. They consider him a stupid, unstrategic politician.” (They got that right).

https://www.vox.com/conversations/20...illary-clinton

And Kim tricks Trump into giving up the Korean war games (without consulting South Korea an ally of the West) )and in exchange North Korea is reportedly making more nuclear weapon fuel.

https://www.middletownpress.com/tech...s-13141984.php

By the way, I noticed you kinda pretended not to see my challenge for you to prove your jackass claim that I play fast and loose with the truth. Understandable, that.
                      I really can't be bothered. If you wish I'll point out whenever you're "fast and loose with the truth" in future postings.

Comment

Not I but Trump is being manipulated like a puppet.
                        He has you dancing like a stooge, and you're becoming 'him'.

I really can't be bothered. If you wish I'll point out whenever you're "fast and loose with the truth" in future postings.
                        Transalation: "I made yet a claim I can't support". Very Trumplike.

Comment