Announcement

Collapse

Computer Lab Guidelines

Here in the computer lab, we talk about cool tech, the newest coolest gadgets, and tackle your toughest tech questions.

If you need to refresh yourself on the decorum, now would be a good time. Forum Rules: here
See more
See less

FREE Online Computer Tutorials

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FREE Online Computer Tutorials

I work with a lot of people who have either very basic or no computer skills. I can't really spend the time personally teaching them the basics, so I've always been looking for video tutorials.

Some of these are subscription services that cost a lot of money. The free ones, all too often, are just downright unprofessional -- some guy in his basement clicking through slides and and mumbling, trying to figure out the lay of the land while "teaching" Powerpoint or Excel or Word.

I actually found a good source for learning the other day, and it's FREE. Today, one of my clients came in and told me they have watched the videos, practiced what they saw, and can now produce really good Powerpoints. She showed me, and, yeah - they look professionally done.

If you, or somebody you know, needs to learn or brush up on computer skills (or all kinds of other learning things) I think this is a good collection.

gfc.jpg
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

What about Speedlearner?

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
      What about Speedlearner?

I think he invented this!
      The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment