Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Headline -- Trump Classmate from First Grade is on Trial for Speeding

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Headline -- Trump Classmate from First Grade is on Trial for Speeding

More proof how bad Trump is for America.

Sorry, I didn't have the link for this.

Well that proves it - Trump is no good!
    Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

Originally posted by mikewhitney View Post

More proof how bad Trump is for America.

Sorry, I didn't have the link for this.
      That's from the Babylon Bee, right?
      Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
      sigpic
      I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
        These days it is hard to tell if it is from the main media or the Babylon Bee

Comment

Originally posted by mikewhitney View Post
          These days it is hard to tell if it is from the main media or the Babylon Bee
          Ain't THAT the pure and simple!
          The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
            NY Times...
            Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

That may be fake or satire but this is real: Even as a child Donald Trump was a horror

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
              "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
              "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                That may be fake or satire but this is real: Even as a child Donald Trump was a horror
                Somebody click that and tell me what it says.
                The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                  You obviously didn't learn anything from the post about Ford smiley dejected2.gif

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                  "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                  "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

You obviously didn't learn anything from the post about Ford [ATTACH=CONFIG]29422[/ATTACH]

Comment

Even as a child Trump was a horror: Throwing stones at a toddler in a playpen. Boasting he gave his teacher a black eye. Think the president's a bully now? You should’ve seen him as a boy!

Trump Revealed is a new biography compiled by Washington Post journalists
                      The journalists spoke to dozens of people who knew the 45th President as a child
                      He insists he’s the same character now as he was when he was in junior school
                      With his finger on a nuclear trigger this observation is more than a little terrifying

By Tom Leonard In New York For The Daily Mail

A pint-sized bully who loved to pull girls’ hair and once lobbed rocks at a toddler in his playpen. A loud-mouthed classroom know-all who could never admit he was wrong and boasted of giving the music teacher a black eye. And a sporting show-off who yearned to hear the crowd’s applause . . . but who would smash his baseball bat in fury if he didn’t win.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...mp-horror.html

The lengths they will go to! This truly is Trump Derangement Syndrome taken to JimL/Tassman Drama Queen proportions.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                        Even as a child Trump was a horror: Throwing stones at a toddler in a playpen. Boasting he gave his teacher a black eye. Think the president's a bully now? You should’ve seen him as a boy!

Trump Revealed is a new biography compiled by Washington Post journalists
                        The journalists spoke to dozens of people who knew the 45th President as a child
                        He insists he’s the same character now as he was when he was in junior school
                        With his finger on a nuclear trigger this observation is more than a little terrifying

By Tom Leonard In New York For The Daily Mail

A pint-sized bully who loved to pull girls’ hair and once lobbed rocks at a toddler in his playpen. A loud-mouthed classroom know-all who could never admit he was wrong and boasted of giving the music teacher a black eye. And a sporting show-off who yearned to hear the crowd’s applause . . . but who would smash his baseball bat in fury if he didn’t win.
                        Be honest - this is really about me, isn't it?

Comment

Be honest - this is really about me, isn't it?
                          We were a lot, lot worse. Infant delinquents.

Comment

We were a lot, lot worse. Infant delinquents.
                            But we drove up the pay for nursery workers at Church!!! How much did they have to pay somebody to.. um... "supervise" us?

Comment