Announcement

Collapse

Amphitheater Guidelines

In the Amphitheater we sit back and share a good song, offer a movie review, discuss sports, or anything in entertainment and family enjoyment.

If you need to refresh yourself on the decorum, now would be a good time.

Forum Rules: here
Steam Group: here

Thanks!
See more
See less

Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom...

...was meh. Save your money to rent it when it's out on DVD.
    "Concentrate on what you have to do. Fix your eyes on it. Remind yourself that your task is to be a good human being; remind yourself what nature demands of people. Then do it, without hesitation, and speak the truth as you see it. But with kindness. With humility. Without hypocrisy."
    -Marcus Aurelius

Originally posted by T-Shirt Ninja View Post
    Yeah, the Jurassic Park movies got too formulaic.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
      Yeah, the Jurassic Park movies got too formulaic.
      At one point they talked about one where people were using the dinosaurs as weapons. Like strapping weapons on their backs and other weird stuff. They didn't end up putting that in the movies from what I heard. Would have been cool IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Cerebrum123 View Post
        At one point they talked about one where people were using the dinosaurs as weapons. Like strapping weapons on their backs and other weird stuff.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by Cerebrum123 View Post
          At one point they talked about one where people were using the dinosaurs as weapons. Like strapping weapons on their backs and other weird stuff. They didn't end up putting that in the movies from what I heard. Would have been cool IMO.
          trumpthis.jpg

Comment

Thanks for the warning - was thinking of going to see it.
            Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
            sigpic
            I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

I find it irritating that they still stick with outdated concepts of how various dinosaurs look.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
              "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
              "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

That was the best movie about laser-controlled dinosaurs thrashing it out on rooftops like Batman that I've ever seen.

I just wish it had been a Jurassic Park movie.
                "It seems to me that these women were the head (κεφάλαιον) of the church which was at Philippi." ~ John Chrysostom, Homilies on Philippians 13

Weighted Glory | Christians for Biblical Equality | Worlds Without End: A Mormon Studies Roundtable

Comment

Why waste the 5 dollars? Wait till you have a free rental, on Netflix, or comes on TV. Even than, you might ask for the 2 hours of your life that you wasted back.
                  "The man from the yacht thought he was the first to find England; I thought I was the first to find Europe. I did try to found a heresy of my own; and when I had put the last touches to it, I discovered that it was orthodoxy."
                  GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment