Page 15 of 36 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 150 of 355

Thread: Mike Pence on how presidents should behave

  1. #141
    See, the Thing is... Cow Poke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    The Republic of Texas
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    43,645
    Amen (Given)
    9423
    Amen (Received)
    21486
    Quote Originally Posted by Charles View Post
    This is the administration that Pence with his once high ideals is a part of and seemingly continues to be a part of. Those of you who think he is justified in being part of it are supporting the last part of the first quote.
    I hope you didn't pay very much for that mind reading course.

    1 Tim 2:5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus.

  2. #142
    tWebber
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Faith
    Agnostic
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,295
    Amen (Given)
    899
    Amen (Received)
    429
    Quote Originally Posted by Cow Poke View Post
    I hope you didn't pay very much for that mind reading course.
    Let me know when you have got an actual argument. I am too old for the ad hominems.

  3. #143
    tWebber
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Faith
    Agnostic
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,295
    Amen (Given)
    899
    Amen (Received)
    429
    Ryan is living proof—as is evangelical super star Mike Pence—that there is a new kind of Roman Catholic and evangelical conservative leader that has long since abandoned anything that could be called a prophetic voice on behalf of those Jesus called “The least of these.” Frank Schaeffer
    https://frankschaefferblog.com/2018/...s-lying-mouth/

  4. #144
    See, the Thing is... Cow Poke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    The Republic of Texas
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    43,645
    Amen (Given)
    9423
    Amen (Received)
    21486
    Quote Originally Posted by Charles View Post
    Let me know when you have got an actual argument. I am too old for the ad hominems.
    Let me know when you say something worth an actual argument.

    1 Tim 2:5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus.

  5. #145
    See, the Thing is... Cow Poke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    The Republic of Texas
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    43,645
    Amen (Given)
    9423
    Amen (Received)
    21486
    This is called an opinion.

    1 Tim 2:5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus.

  6. #146
    Troll Magnet Sparko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    41,364
    Amen (Given)
    3884
    Amen (Received)
    19027
    Quote Originally Posted by Cow Poke View Post
    Let me know when you say something worth an actual argument.
    Maybe we got it wrong. Maybe he is not a young kid. But an old man who is senile?

  7. #147
    See, the Thing is... Cow Poke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    The Republic of Texas
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    43,645
    Amen (Given)
    9423
    Amen (Received)
    21486
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparko View Post
    Maybe we got it wrong. Maybe he is not a young kid. But an old man who is senile?
    EGGzackly what I was thinking!!!

    1 Tim 2:5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus.

  8. #148
    Troll Magnet Sparko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    41,364
    Amen (Given)
    3884
    Amen (Received)
    19027
    Quote Originally Posted by Cow Poke View Post
    EGGzackly what I was thinking!!!

  9. #149
    Must...have...caffeine One Bad Pig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Inside the beltway
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    17,714
    Amen (Given)
    5276
    Amen (Received)
    10033
    Quote Originally Posted by Charles View Post
    I think this sums it up in a very short and very telling way:







    https://www.vox.com/2017/11/16/16643...-investigation

    This is the administration that Pence with his once high ideals is a part of and seemingly continues to be a part of. Those of you who think he is justified in being part of it are supporting the last part of the first quote.

    Thanks to Starlight for pointing to the article.
    I don't know about you, but I've been cynical about politics for most of my adult life. I agree, the President should tell the truth. However, I find it massively hypocritical that the fine folks you've linked to are suddenly all angsty about it after having turned a blind eye to the last administration and Trump's primary opponent for exactly the same thing.
    Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

    Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio

    I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

  10. Amen Cow Poke, RumTumTugger, Cerebrum123 amen'd this post.
  11. #150
    Must...have...caffeine One Bad Pig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Inside the beltway
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    17,714
    Amen (Given)
    5276
    Amen (Received)
    10033
    Quote Originally Posted by Charles View Post
    Let me know when you have got an actual argument. I am too old for the ad hominems.
    ...but not too old to play at reading minds, it seems.
    Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

    Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio

    I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •