Left or Right-handed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chrawnus View Post
    A right-handed person who holds the knife in their left hand? I thought I was the only one.
    Until it became more dangerous for me to do so I did the same. So there are at least three of us.

Comment

I am ambidexterous to a degree.
      A happy family is but an earlier heaven.
      George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Why can't we go back to the good old days when lefties were regarded as being sinister and in need of fixin'?

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
          Why can't we go back to the good old days when lefties were regarded as being sinister and in need of fixin'?
          left.jpg

Comment

Just had an interesting experience...

My wife was using her Ninja special whatever chopper thing to make our holiday meal - doing some kind of cranberry dessert thing...

I always get this thing off the top shelf in the pantry, and set it on the kitchen counter, get it set up for her, then she does her thing.

I set it on the kitchen counter, but somebody came to the front door, so I got distracted from that. She continued to assemble the thing, but could not make it operate.

I looked at it, and there's an interlock on the top lid/handle that has to push a small cylinder down to keep it from running without the lid closed. I kept looking at the interlock, trying to figure out why it wasn't engaging.

Finally, I took the top off, checked it very carefully, then put it back on, and the food processor function worked just fine!!!!

What we figured out was that she put the lid on like a left-handed person would - when I reassembled it, I did it like a right-handed person would.

Sure enough - the lid will go on either way, but it ONLY operates if it's put on "right-handed"!

I think we should sue!
            The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment