Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

New Mexico Camp for School Shooters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
    You are starting to pull a Carp.
    Take your eye patch off and read what I wrote. This was all known since August 4 (see links to initial press release) but was ignored for several days. ABC and CBS continued to ignore it in their evening broadcasts on the 8th (the day the court documents were released), but only after NBC broke ranks and brought it up in their broadcast did ABC and CBS mention it in later broadcasts. The WaPo article may have played a small factor but the Big 3 often ignore stories broke by newspapers (maybe with the exception of the NYT).

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
      Take your eye patch off and read what I wrote. This was all known since August 4 (see links to initial press release) but was ignored for several days. ABC and CBS continued to ignore it in their evening broadcasts on the 8th (the day the court documents were released), but only after NBC broke ranks and brought it up in their broadcast did ABC and CBS mention it in later broadcasts. The WaPo article may have played a small factor but the Big 3 often ignore stories broke by newspapers (maybe with the exception of the NYT).
      You are equivocating and nitpicking to handwave any counter-evidence away, just like Carp does. The meme you posted made it sound like the MSM stuck their heads in the sand instead of reporting on the issue. That clearly was false. All of the major networks reported on this, and mentioned the school shooting training and mentioned he was a muslim extremist.

Comment

You are equivocating and nitpicking to handwave any counter-evidence away, just like Carp does. The meme you posted made it sound like the MSM stuck their heads in the sand instead of reporting on the issue. That clearly was false. All of the major networks reported on this, and mentioned the school shooting training and mentioned he was a muslim extremist.

I see what you are doing there. yep just like Carp and Roy. picking one little thing but ignoring the evidence that the MSM didn't start reporting it until they were forced to when they realized if they ddn't they would be proving what they are leftist hacks that hate to report facts that don't' fit the false narrative they want the American people to hear.

Comment

Originally posted by RumTumTugger View Post
          I see what you are doing there. yep just like Carp and Roy. picking one little thing but ignoring the evidence that the MSM didn't start reporting it until they were forced to when they realized if they ddn't they would be proving what they are leftist hacks that hate to report facts that don't' fit the false narrative they want the American people to hear.
          uh no.

Comment

Wow.

The "counter-evidence" does not counter anything whatsoever.

In spite of the fact that the whole Islamic extremist terrorist training camp aspect was known since August 4th the MSM pretty much studiously ignored that part and instead concentrated solely on the fact that the children were living in squalid conditions and one boy was missing and later turned up dead. Then when this information was once again made public -- this time in court documents -- on the 8th, both CBS and ABC's evening broadcasts still ignored it and left it out of their reporting. But NBC broke ranks and did finally bring it up forcing the other two to play catch up.

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
            "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
            "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Wow.

The "counter-evidence" does not counter anything whatsoever.

In spite of the fact that the whole Islamic extremist terrorist training camp aspect was known since August 4th the MSM pretty much studiously ignored that part and instead concentrated solely on the fact that the children were living in squalid conditions and one boy was missing and later turned up dead. Then when this information was once again made public -- this time in court documents -- on the 8th, both CBS and ABC's evening broadcasts still ignored it and left it out of their reporting. But NBC broke ranks and did finally bring it up forcing the other two to play catch up.
              Now you are doing a Tassman and repeating yourself, thinking that makes it more true.

Please don't do a Starlight and post polls and charts.

Comment

Bad pirate! No grog for you!
                Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                sigpic
                I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

Now you are doing a Tassman and repeating yourself, thinking that makes it more true.

Please don't do a Starlight and post polls and charts.
                  At this point I can only conclude that you are trolling me.

Comment

At this point I can only conclude that you are trolling me.
                    What gave it away?

Comment

Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
                      Bad pirate! No grog for you!
                      You ruined it!!

Comment

What gave it away?
                        You were trying too hard

Comment

You were trying too hard
                          It was Piggy. He had to say something. I almost had you posting charts.

Comment

It was Piggy. He had to say something. I almost had you posting charts.
                            You were trying too hard. It became obvious at the end (though I think you may have been serious at first then realized your mistake and finally decided to have some fun).

Comment

You were trying too hard. It became obvious at the end (though I think you may have been serious at first then realized your mistake and finally decided to have some fun).

[ATTACH=CONFIG]29952[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]29953[/ATTACH]
                              I am still serious, Starlight. You were wrong. No matter what your charts say.

Comment

I am still serious, Starlight. You were wrong. No matter what your charts say.
                                00000000000000ars.gif

Comment