Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Collusion update: "no factual evidence"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JimL View Post
    And btw, Trump signaled the Russian intel to hack Clinton and the DNC the only way he could, since the administration was thwarted early on in trying to set up their back channel.
    Again, you are an idiot on this matter. The Russians never hacked "Hillary" (that we can tell because she destroyed all of the evidence), despite her sucky security. The DNC's servers were a different system entirely, but idiots like you are too stupid to tell the difference.
    That's what
    - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
    - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
    - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
      Are you suggesting that the Senate Intelligence Committee is in Trump's back pocket? Or maybe Putin is pulling all the strings in Washington!

Oh, and I'll never get tired of self-righteous holier-than-thou types trying to turn everything into a spiritual issue.

"You disagree with me? Well, I wonder if you're a 'Real Christian',"

Mountain Man. I am not a "holier than thou" type. But i am excessively grieved and my Christian brothers trying to justify obvious and overt sin. One doesn't need to be self-righteous to say "Pol Pot was an evil man". And one does not need to have any sort of self righteousness to recognize that supporting Trump in his evil is the definition of Moral Compromise.

No righteous person seeks to justify evil. A repentant and redeemed man is grieved by sin, whether it is their own or anothers. Each time a person tries to justify what is immoral, they take one more step towards a seared conscience. And in that you need to be careful.

A person can have voted for Trump and not sinned (likewise a person could have voted for Hillary and not sinned), we had a horrible choice in 2016 - vote for the lesser of two evils or don't vote at all.

But a person cannot stand behind Donald Trump and indiscriminately cheer him on in his immorality and drunken pursuit of power and not sin. IF you can't acknowledge the things he has done that are wrong as wrong, then you are way too far down the path of moral compromise for your own good. I'd encourage you to take a step back and think this through as a Christian and not as a Republican.

Jim
      Last edited by oxmixmudd; 08-20-2018, 07:56 AM.
      My brethren, do not hold your faith in our glorious Lord Jesus Christ with an attitude of personal favoritism. James 2:1

If anyone thinks himself to be religious, and yet does not  bridle his tongue but deceives his own heart, this man’s religion is worthless James 1:26

This you know, my beloved brethren. But everyone must be quick to hear, slow to speak and slow to anger; James 1:19

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
        Oh, and I'll never get tired of self-righteous holier-than-thou types trying to turn everything into a spiritual issue.

"You disagree with me? Well, I wonder if you're a 'Real Christian',"

I wonder whether some of the posters here are real Christians. That, however, is not based on a "self-righteous holier-than-thou" attitude but rather based on the fact that what some of you support appears to be a complete contradiction of what Christianity is. Some think it is criticism of Christianity. It is rather a wake up call for the sleeping giant. It is time for the Christians to stand up against the lies and inhuman policies. You are needed and your voices should be heard loud and clear.
        "Yes. President Trump is a huge embarrassment. And it’s an embarrassment to evangelical Christianity that there appear to be so many who will celebrate precisely the aspects that I see Biblically as most lamentable and embarrassing." Southern Baptist leader Albert Mohler Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill the Cat View Post
          Again, you are an idiot on this matter. The Russians never hacked "Hillary" (that we can tell because she destroyed all of the evidence), despite her sucky security. The DNC's servers were a different system entirely, but idiots like you are too stupid to tell the difference.
          There is no way to know who or what might have hacked Hillary's server. And despite your parenthetical qualification, this displays your own ignorance of the matter. Given the thousands of known attempts per day to hack the Pentagon and military contractors by the Chinese, Russians, and others, one should be able to admit the probability is at the very least high Hillary's server was hacked. And to say it was 'never' hacked as if it is some sort of known fact is simply idiotic.

Jim
          Last edited by oxmixmudd; 08-20-2018, 08:03 AM.
          My brethren, do not hold your faith in our glorious Lord Jesus Christ with an attitude of personal favoritism. James 2:1

If anyone thinks himself to be religious, and yet does not  bridle his tongue but deceives his own heart, this man’s religion is worthless James 1:26

This you know, my beloved brethren. But everyone must be quick to hear, slow to speak and slow to anger; James 1:19

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post
            I wonder whether some of the posters here are real Christians. That, however, is not based on a "self-righteous holier-than-thou" attitude but rather based on the fact that what some of you support appears to be a complete contradiction of what Christianity is. Some think it is criticism of Christianity. It is rather a wake up call for the sleeping giant. It is time for the Christians to stand up against the lies and inhuman policies. You are needed and your voices should be heard loud and clear.
            Inhuman policies? Like abortion, attempted normalization of sexual sins, and other similar leftist policies?
            That's what
            - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
            - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

Inhuman policies? Like abortion, attempted normalization of sexual sins, and other similar leftist policies?
              This is a great example of the lack of self reflection. You only point your fingers at the others. Is that a good Christian principle?
              "Yes. President Trump is a huge embarrassment. And it’s an embarrassment to evangelical Christianity that there appear to be so many who will celebrate precisely the aspects that I see Biblically as most lamentable and embarrassing." Southern Baptist leader Albert Mohler Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by oxmixmudd View Post
                There is no way to know who or what might have hacked Hillary's server.
                Which had been decommissioned and wiped by the time Trump made his joke. Therefore, stating that Trump was signaling the Russians to hack her server with his comment is the height of technological ignorance.

This displays your own ignorance of the matter.
                Sorry, bro. This is what I do for a living. For the DoD.

Given the thousands of known attempts per day to hack the Pentagon and military contractors by the Chinese, Russians, and others, one should be able to admit the probability is at the very least high Hillary's server was hacked.
                Oh, I'd guarantee it was by one or more of the current actors while it was active in the early to mid 2010's. But to say it was at the direction of Trump during the 2016 campaign (after it was decommissioned) is utter nonsense. And without any physical evidence, we will never know - which was my point.

And to say it was 'never' hacked as if it is some sort of known fact is simply idiotic.

Jim
                I meant at Trump's direction during the campaign.
                That's what
                - She

- Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

This is a great example of the lack of self reflection. You only point your fingers at the others. Is that a good Christian principle?
                  I am keenly aware of my own sins, Chuck. The difference is that I do not bathe in them and expect everyone else to call them acceptable.
                  That's what
                  - She

- Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

What moral corruption seeks to justify their own sin by pointing at the sin of others?

"Well Johnny stole Sarah's apple, so why are you punishing me for stealing Nancy's apple?"

Bill - return to your Lord and speak for what is RIGHT - period. And speak out against what is WRONG - period. Immorality by Hillary DOES NOT JUSTIFY IMMORALITY BY TRUMP - or any other person in government for that matter!

We are not on the right or the left! We are Christians. And Christ's teachings are out standard, and the Bible teaches us what is good and what is bad. And if that means that we can't give even partial support to ANY political party, THEN THAT IS WHERE WE MUST STAND!

ALL of us that are Christians here need to STOP saying an action that is wrong is justified by the wrong action of someone else! In the words of someone we all are supposed to love and respect:

Do NOT return evil for evil!

Jim

Comment

I am keenly aware of my own sins, Chuck. The difference is that I do not bathe in them and expect everyone else to call them acceptable.
                      And so here we go again. Another attack... Because "the others" of course bathe in their sins and expect everyone else to call them acceptable... Again the level of self reflection...

I amen'ed your post by an error. It is not the first time. I need to get better.

Comment

And so here we go again. Another attack...
                        Attack? That's a strange word to use...

Because "the others" of course bathe in their sins and expect everyone else to call them acceptable...
                        I'm talking POLICIES, Charles. Please try to keep up and not make this personal.

Again the level of self reflection...

P-O-L-I-C-Y

I amen'ed your post by an error. It is not the first time. I need to get better.
                        That's a thing to do
                        That's what
                        - She

- Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

Which had been decommissioned and wiped by the time Trump made his joke. Therefore, stating that Trump was signaling the Russians to hack her server with his comment is the height of technological ignorance.

Sorry, bro. This is what I do for a living. For the DoD.
                          Which gives you not one ounce of superior knowledge to my own on the matter.

Jim

Comment

Originally posted by oxmixmudd View Post
                            What moral corruption seeks to justify their own sin by pointing at the sin of others?

"Well Johnny stole Sarah's apple, so why are you punishing me for stealing Nancy's apple?"

Bill - return to your Lord and speak for what is RIGHT - period. And speak out against what is WRONG - period. Immorality by Hillary DOES NOT JUSTIFY IMMORALITY BY TRUMP - or any other person in government for that matter!

We are not on the right or the left! We are Christians. And Christ's teachings are out standard, and the Bible teaches us what is good and what is bad. And if that means that we can't give even partial support to ANY political party, THEN THAT IS WHERE WE MUST STAND!

ALL of us that are Christians here need to STOP saying an action that is wrong is justified by the wrong action of someone else! In the words of someone we all are supposed to love and respect:

Do NOT return evil for evil!

Jim
                            Where have I supported Trump's immorality? His personal sins?
                            That's what
                            - She

- Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

Originally posted by oxmixmuddle View Post
                              No righteous person seeks to justify evil.
                              And who here is trying to "justify evil"? Quoting the chairman and vice chairman of the Senate Intelligence Committee both saying there is no evidence that the Trump campaign colluded or conspired with Russia, and that Russia had no particular interest in either candidate but simply wanted to sow discord is not justifying evil, it's just stating the facts as reported by those with a lot of knowledge about the matter -- unless you somehow misconstrue this as "evil", which is certainly possible coming from a delusional liberal like you.
                              Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                              But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                              Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Where have I supported Trump's immorality? His personal sins?
                                You said the Trump campaign had done, and I quote, "nothing wrong".

my apologies - that was mountain man.

I am not going to do an exhaustive search of posts, If I've confused you with someone else, you can accept my apologies. But I have seen too many people whose opinions I respect and whose faith strikes me as genuine Justify grossly immoral behavior by Donald Trump and it all boggles the mind and unfortunately blurs together sometimes who is doing what.

Jim
                                Last edited by oxmixmudd; 08-20-2018, 08:29 AM.

Comment