Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where is the big facepalm image when you need it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is the big facepalm image when you need it?

https://globalnews.ca/news/4398753/s...-smoke-canada/

Spokane residents want to fan wildfire smoke back to Canada. That’s ‘very ridiculous’: expert

“Blow Spokane’s Smoke Away to Canada” is the name of a Facebook event that’s scheduled to take place on Friday at noon.

Organized by Spokane resident Caleb Moon, the event asks its population of 550,000 people to place at least five box fans on their roofs, turn them to their highest settings and aim them at “northeastern Canada.”
    Where is everybody supposed to get 5 box fans each? What about long extensions cords? What about the drain on the electrical grid? Why would they aim the fans at northeastern Canada when the smoke is coming from west of them? What are they going to do about the smoke from California?

Who's stupider, the one who "thought" this up, or the dummies who will think it's a great idea and try it?

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

LOL. This has got to be the biggest troll ever! If he can get people to actually do this, he needs some kind of award.

Comment

So would you say you're not a fan of this idea? It's just a bunch of hot air?
      I DENOUNCE DONALD J. TRUMP AND ALL HIS IMMORAL ACTS.

Comment

Mossy needs to organize a counter protest and get people in Canada to blow the smoke back into America!

Comment

Originally posted by Zymologist View Post
          So would you say you're not a fan of this idea? It's just a bunch of hot air?
          Sounds like they're just blowing smoke.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
          "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
          "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

If mossy can get everyone in Canada to use 10 box fans, AND everyone takes a deep breath and blows, AND everyone waves their arms southward at the same time, I am sure they can easily counteract this Evil American ploy.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
              If mossy can get everyone in Canada to use 10 box fans, AND everyone takes a deep breath and blows, AND everyone waves their arms southward at the same time, I am sure they can easily counteract this Evil American ploy.
              Or they could clash and start a Sharknado. One or the other!

Comment

2facepalm.jpg
                Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                sigpic
                I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

If they do aim the fans towards the northeast, don't they realize that the fans will suck even MORE smoke in from the other direction?

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post

Or, we could just get Justin to speak for an hour in that general direction..........

Comment

Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
                      [ATTACH=CONFIG]30137[/ATTACH]
                      From my collection:

Didn't know I had that many

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

I posted on the facebook page that if everyone peed into the wind created by the fans, they could put out the fires and save Canada.

Mossy: watch out for yellow rain.

Comment

Originally posted by mossrose View Post
                          Or, we could just get Justin to speak for an hour in that general direction..........
                          That might cause a vacuum and suffocate everyone in Canada.

Comment

Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
                            [ATTACH=CONFIG]30137[/ATTACH]
                            Or perhaps

face palm triple.jpg
                            Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

The mega-facepalm

Comment