Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Speaking of conspiracy theories

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
    YouTube admits they tampered with search results but insist they only did it because the pro-life videos were deemed "misinformation".

https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2019/...isinformation/
    nobody is guaranteed free speech on youtube. They can censor what they want legally. It sucks, but that's the law.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparko View Post
      nobody is guaranteed free speech on youtube. They can censor what they want legally. It sucks, but that's the law.
      Yes, but that's not the point. The point is that Google's CEO said under oath that his company doesn't censor or manipulate search results, and now we have hard evidence that his company maintains hand-curated "black lists" with the explicit intent of suppressing a conservative point of view, AND the management of Google is not only aware of but actively approves the practice.
      Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
      But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
      Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

• Source: LEAKED AUDIO: Google Discusses ‘Steering’ the Conservative Movement

Google’s senior director of U.S. public policy, Adam Kovacevich appeared to describe the Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC) as a “sideshow Circus,” in a leaked audio recording in which he also argued that Google should remain a sponsor of the conference to “steer” the conservative movement “away from nationalistic and incendiary comments.”

The comments came to light in leaked audio files allegedly of a company-wide meeting at Google, part of which is now exclusively reported by Breitbart News. Another part of the transcript was released last Friday on Tucker Carlson Tonight, while further snippets revealing Google’s funding of establishment conservative think-tanks were published by the left-leaning tech magazine Wired in December.

The alleged meeting took place in the wake of Google’s sponsorship of CPAC in 2018, which triggered an internal rebellion from left-wing employees of the tech giant. Breitbart News exclusively reported on the revolt at the time, in which radical left-wingers inside Google accused CPAC of “ethno-nationalism” and “hate.”

Google has not denied the authenticity of the leaked material.

https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2019/...tive-movement/

© Copyright Original Source

Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
        But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
        Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment