Announcement

Collapse

LDS - Mormonism Guidelines

Theists only.

Look! It's a bird, no it's a plane, no it's a bicycle built for two!

This forum is a debate area to discuss issues pertaining to the LDS - Mormons. This forum is generally for theists only, and is generaly not the area for debate between atheists and theists. Non-theists may not post here without first obtaining permission from the moderator of this forum. Granting of such permission is subject to Moderator discretion - and may be revoked if the Moderator feels that the poster is not keeping with the spirit of the World Religions Department.

Due to the sensitive nature of the LDS Temple Ceremonies to our LDS posters, we do not allow posting exact text of the temple rituals, articles describing older versions of the ceremony, or links that provide the same information. However discussion of generalities of the ceremony are not off limits. If in doubt, PM the area mod or an Admin

Non-theists are welcome to discuss and debate these issues in the Apologetics 301 forum without such restrictions.

Forum Rules: Here
See more
See less

Jack Mormon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jack Mormon

OK, so his name isn't spelled like "Mormon", but....

A) This thread has been way too quiet
    2) I thought this was funny

Jack Mormon.jpg
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
    OK, so his name isn't spelled like "Mormon", but....

2) I thought this was funny

[ATTACH=CONFIG]30707[/ATTACH]
    Weak excuse for screwing up yet another thread title

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
      Weak excuse for screwing up yet another thread title
      Yes. Yes, it is.
      The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Yes. Yes, it is.
        Love ya brudder

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Tough to generate much noise before the first post.
          Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
          sigpic
          I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
            Tough to generate much noise before the first post.
            I meant forum.

Comment

Comment

I would suggest that many Mormons could be classified as "jacks," since so many are leaving Mormonism - in exponential numbers, really.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctrine Matters View Post
                  I would suggest that many Mormons could be classified as "jacks," since so many are leaving Mormonism - in exponential numbers, really.
                  Nah, then they're Ex-mo's...
                  I am Punkinhead.

"I have missed you, Oh Grand High Priestess of the Order of the Stirring Pot"

~ Cow Poke aka CP aka Creacher aka ke7ejx's apprentice....

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...
                  X